1. May 27, 2017  

gauging interest for a hardcore guild [EU]

let me start off with a little about myself and my plans:

I myself have played wow since release, and was brought into raiding by a real life friend of mine back in vanilla which i loved and was good at, as a result i have worked hard and been in guilds who have cleared (or come close to in vanilla) the hardest content in game, i cleared everything but Saph and KT is naxx at 60, full TBC including KJ, full WOTLK inc LK 10 and 25 hc, and all heroic and later mythic raids in every expansion up to legion.

As for private servers i have been in server top guilds on a couple of vanilla servers and later TBC servers, sometimes as a member if i join an already established guild but most of the time as a GM, raid leader or officer.

after seeing many people on outland seemed to be quite casual in their approach to levelling or raiding, i am here to see how many would be interested in forming a guild with me.

the idea behind the guild is to aim for fast and efficiant content clearing and bringing high quality players together:

i will be looking for the following:

people levelling in a decent manner/speed
    guilding hleping each other level (warriors and priests grouping for example, mages helping classing with no aoe, or making food and water for guildies)
    people donating mats to guild bank for use towards raids
    helping with guild expenses, guild tabs etc.
    high attendance for raids, not 100% needed but think usually there with the odd day missed due to IRL stuff.
    access to voice comms and a mic (you do not need to speak all the time should you not wish but a way to communicate information in a raid is vital)
    at 70 i would expect people to group to grind rep for heroics, then heroics for pre raid bis
    if you are a class that can spec multiple roles, if you see the guild is in need of extra tanks, heals or maybe even dps at 70 initially, please be prepared to play your non main spec outside of raids to keep the guild progressing in the start of the expansion.

I know this may sound like a lot, but really this is just good efficient teamwork, i am not looking to raid 5+ days a week, it will probably be 3, raids being EU time, probably 6:30 GMT to 10:30 but this can be discussed.

as this is just to assess interest in this type of guild faction is open to discussion (i know horde is better on paper but if outland is anything to go by it will overpopulated so some of us need to be alliance) also all classes would be open initially too.

i have made a discord if you feel this all sounds like what you want then feel free to come chill out and we can discuss from there.

discord is called Into the Fray: https://discord.gg/nd9hGup - i am Greg Pm me or join the discussion

2. May 27, 2017  
    Sounds like a awesome Idea, I wished I had the time to join in. Anyways let me know if you accept socials :)

Edit: Might wanna set the discord invite to 24/7
    Edited: May 27, 2017

3. May 28, 2017  
    I'm still new on the warmane server. So im not fixe on the server ill stick with. I was a hardcore tank in vanilla and I might be interested by a guild like that. However I stopped playing sometime after the release of tbc, so I don't know much of the lv 70 experience.

4. July 8, 2017