1. May 27, 2017  

<Oath> [H] Oceanic Progression Raiding Recruiting!

Greetings all!

We're an Oceanic Timezone guild with experienced leadership, 11/11 Kara, three Kara groups weekly, and currently 1/2 Gruul's Lair! We are mainly looking for healers to fill out our 25 man team, but all timezones, all levels welcome!

-Raid times-
    Kara Wednesday - 0900AM Server Time
    Kara Thursday -1000AM Server Time
    Kara Friday - 1000AM Server Time
    25 Mans Sunday - 1000AM Server Time

-Recruitment-
    Priority - Healers
    We'll still recruit for all classes, all levels.
    Discord will be required ( https://discord.gg/mtMrPdM ). We won't have a website, and will be doing all of our guild administration through Discord.
    Post here our join our Discord!

-Conclusion-
    If you're interested get in contact with any of our members! Or whisper Reed in-game or in discord!
    Edited: 6 Days Ago Reason: Update

2. May 27, 2017  

3. May 27, 2017  
    Looking forward to playing with you guys

4. May 30, 2017  
    Having a great time so far with you guys!

5. June 1, 2017  
    Can i join? i play from Japan so would be nice to be in a guild around the same time

6. Oath is still looking for more! Many of us are now in Outland getting ready for Kara preps. Leave us a message on discord and we'll get back to you!

7. Are you guys still looking for players? Very new to Medivh

8. Do you have a latest Discord invite, the one you have in this post has expired. I hate Horde tbh, but not many options on this server for Alliance seemingly, particularly for Australians

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Oath is still recruiting. Priority for tanks and healers.

10. 6 Days Ago  
    Updated main post. 25 man content started! Looking for healers to solidify our core!