1. May 27, 2017  

Queue longer though shorter

Hello everybody,

I wanted to login today, but was already there a queue of 160.
    Well 1 1/2 hours later I'm on position 145 is this normal?

2. May 27, 2017  
    Hello everybody,

I wanted to login today, but was already there a queue of 160.
    Well 1 1/2 hours later I'm on position 145 is this normal?
    Yes, because loads of premium players have joined the server it is still having more than 13k players.
    Which means that the population needs to drop to 12999 and then the que will move 1 spot.

3. May 27, 2017  
    Then makes the whole but the same with 13 euros as Blizzard.
    For an hour I have not moved forward a position in the queue.
    How to play as a non-premium customer at all times?
    So bad service unbelievable.

4. May 27, 2017  
    So the fact there are thousands of people playing, but the server isn't centered around making exclusively you happy, makes it bad service?

5. May 27, 2017  
    The population didnt even changed by 1 with release of medi, lol what sorcery is this.

6. May 27, 2017  
    The population didnt even changed by 1 with release of medi, lol what sorcery is this.
    ^this pretty much sums what's going on with the queue :)

7. May 27, 2017  
    People who didn't bother queuing up and waiting for hours to play have decided to play on a new server where they don't have to wait in queues. Yeah, "sorcery" is the only explanation indeed.

8. May 27, 2017  
    when i used to play in molten the 1-2k que would actually complete in max maybe 2-3 hrs, well now 15 hrs at least in the 200th position which never completed and ended up quitting hoping for a server crash or restart .

9. May 27, 2017  
    When you used to play on Molten there weren't as many people making a donation to skip queues and keep those playing for free waiting much longer.

10. May 27, 2017  
    There are quite a few differences.
    On Blizz, you pay monthly, (if you wish) you pay here once.
    On Blizz you have queue even with monthly sub, here you do not have queue (if you donated once).

11. May 27, 2017  
    A lot of people simply close WoW if there's a 200+ queue.

17000 players, 13000 cap. You get something like 13000 people inside the game, 2000 willing to wait in queue, 5000 who simply close the game.
    17000 players, 15000 cap. You get something like 15000 people inside the game, 1500 willing to wait in queue, 3500 who simply close the game.

You can't just assume that a 2000 queue will disappear with a 2k pop increase.

Also, there's probably a buffer of like 500-1000 spots reserved for Premium accounts. So everytime a Premium account logs in, the next person who leaves the game doesn't open a free spot to let someone from the queue inside. Even though it looks like your queue may not move, every premium account login effectively freezes the queue until someone leaves the game.

Most of the queue gains you get between 200 and 2000 is basically just people leaving the queue, not spots actually opening up. Anything over 100 in queue is probably not worth waiting for since you effectively might need to wait for as many as 5000 players to actually leave the game to compensate for all the Premium accounts cutting in line.

One solution, pay the 10$.