1. May 27, 2017  

@ mercy @ obnoxious

any chance we can get more info on what you mean by hardcore?

2. May 27, 2017  
    To clarify what challenging means, it mostly means what's considered in the community as 'pre-nerf'.
    That should clarify i guess.

3. May 27, 2017  

4. May 27, 2017  
    thanks!
    why do i need to post 10 characters lol

5. May 27, 2017  
    Well, yeah, they already answered first. Before someone asks, no I'm not informed on what the "mostly" might imply, but I don't believe it could mean things made much harder, like on Lordaeron.
    You need a minimum of ten characters to avoid spamming/meaningless posts that add nothing to a discussion. How hard is it to use ten characters?

6. May 27, 2017  
    Well, yeah, they already answered first. Before someone asks, no I'm not informed on what the "mostly" might imply, but I don't believe it could mean things made much harder, like on Lordaeron.
    You need a minimum of ten characters to avoid spamming/meaningless posts that add nothing to a discussion. How hard is it to use ten characters?
    well, "Thanks!" is 7 characters :D

7. May 27, 2017  
    well, "Thanks!" is 7 characters :D
    And "thank you!" are ten. Not that harder, is it?

PS: Yes, I get it that it's the same thing, but it's an unfortunate (small) price to pay to not open room for posts going "^," "+1," "lol," "gz" and other things.

8. May 27, 2017  
    And "thank you!" are ten. Not that harder, is it?

PS: Yes, I get it that it's the same thing, but it's an unfortunate (small) price to pay to not open room for posts going "^," "+1," "lol," "gz" and other things.
    To be honest I fail to see how that would negatively affect the forums, unless there is something serverside that could cause an issue.

9. May 27, 2017  
    What is meant by "most....oh...