1. May 27, 2017  

Name race

I wanted to know something that has happened twice now, whit each release of the lattest two servers.

I wait for the time to exactly the release one. I then hit the realm and it freezes at "Logging into the game server...". If I don't, then, close the game and open it again, which makes me lose the name I wanted, I cannot join.

Why?

2. May 27, 2017  
    Because thousands of people are doing the same at the same time and there are just so many multiple simultaneous login attempts the server can handle and authenticate at once.

3. May 27, 2017  
    You need to double refresh it as Obnoxious said zil login attempts,i got my names ,me happy:)

4. May 27, 2017  
    It's also worth mentioning that hoarding names for any kind of selling/trading/etc is forbidden. We will take measures against this if caught. Just so everyone's warned.

5. May 27, 2017  
    I usually name my characters after ones from anime that fit their theme, so am usually not surprised when the first few are always taken. What does bother me is months later and the character that has a name I wanted is still at level 1 or something.

Can't people just be happy with saving 1 or 2 names, filling up entire accounts full of them is just...why...