1. May 28, 2017  
    xD i have been ganked many times wayyy many times by horde, but never in my 6 years of gaming has a horde of same player lvl 1v1 me xD
    I FUKIN WONDER WHY
    False. Just now in nagrand I 2v1'd a warrior priest comp on my 65 mage. I love killing the kids.

2. May 28, 2017  
    They are called the "Horde" for a reason.

horde
    /hôrd/
    noun
    derogatory
    a large group of people.
    AHHAHAHAHA :D fckin true!! :D made my day :D

Alliance could get some Allies so?

3. May 28, 2017  
    i never liked alliance, juss a buncha boring, nerdy races in boring, nerdy citys. es aboot time horde has their limelight again !! revenge for icecrown ***** !
    You repeat the same in every post. "Alliance= boring and nerdy races" and you play blood elf... (A race with 99,9% human look, but with silly appearance).
    Why is every post from you so annoying?

Does any1 else have the feeling that all 10-year-old-children have gone to alliance?
    Why I think the same of the horde?
    Edited: May 28, 2017

4. May 28, 2017  
    You repeat the same in every post. "Alliance= boring and nerdy races" and you play blood elf... (A race with 99,9% human look, but with silly appearance).
    gay* appearence.

5. May 28, 2017  
    well, guess my post was a bit misunderstood.
    It should go like this:
    - meeting 1v1 alliance in same zone = doing our quests, killings mobs, even helping each-other - it happened 3-4 times by now
    - meeting a grp of alliance in same questing zone = i get ganked like 6-7 times till the grp changes and a get ganked again like 5-6 time and so on..

Don't you see something wrong here? Do I really have to underline it?

6. May 28, 2017  
    They are called the "Horde" for a reason.

horde
    /hôrd/
    noun
    derogatory
    a large group of people.
    I assure you speak of a hand full of players most us play Horde for the PvE racial the influx of Horde players are people who want the undead racial for PvP.

theres is literally nothing great abt horde besides their racials,
    Lore wise : only two horde i will ever respect, thrall and durotan
    appearance wise: undead is cool, but i dont think even any gears looks good in any characters.
    even their zone and cities are cluster fuk
    Really nothing great?! The Horde is the most interesting faction compared to the mary sue Alliance with 3 generic human races of different sizes lore wise for me the Alliance is bland the only interesting race on Alliance is Dreanei and Night Elves. And our cities and zones dude we have Thunder Bluff and Silvermoon those are the most beautiful cities in WoW the only good looking city the Alliance has is Stormwind the rest are just not interesting. And please try again with the gear thing.

Are you still stuck in 2007? So if I want to roll a paladin Horde side I automatically called gay?! See this is why we call Ally players immature these kind of comments make not want to roll a Alliance toon.

7. May 28, 2017  
    Are you still stuck in 2007? So if I want to roll a paladin Horde side I automatically called gay?! See this is why we call Ally players immature these kind of comments make not want to roll a Alliance toon.
    He doesn't called you "Gay" for playing blood elves, he just said they have gay appearance, talking about blood elves in game model.
    And observe how stupid and pointless is this entire thread (OP raging and trash talking because he was ganked by some alliances).

Watch what you have in your own faction before talk about alliance:

alliance have weird personalities, and they're usually jerks, i've never really liked them. sure have fun all day with those bgs but at the end of the day, horde is less nerdy than alliance. gnomes dorfs.. gryphons like cmon, no wonder they're so hostile.
    alliance are scum, with weird personality disorders. yall should feel ashamed for this hypocrisy. theres never smoke without a fire, and lowbie angry alliance are the ones who lit the match.
    alliance are nabs and all they do is buy the best gear then ask their mum/dad to buy them a pack of cigs knowing full well they'll never pay them back.. scum.
    And I can continue.

8. May 28, 2017  
    He doesn't called you "Gay" for playing blood elves, he just said they have gay appearance, talking about blood elves in game model.
    Don't even try explaining him anything. Yiu just saw his reading comprehension is too low to follow a simple sentence.
    I guess he didn't attend to Stormwind's school.

9. May 29, 2017  
    Does any1 else have the feeling that all 10-year-old-children have gone to alliance?
    I know that hodies outnumber allies, but still, seeing groups of allies wondering around together - obviously scared not to meet a big bad hordie - and chickenly waiting for you to attack a mob, and only then to start ganking you.. doesn't this feel like a little "problem to the upper floor" for them? maybe something is not working properly up-there?
    Just wondering!
    Horde does the same.

10. May 29, 2017  
    you got to be ****ing joking right ? as I level up I got 3 hordes ganking me :D then i group up and kill them and they call their 70 buddy paladin to come after us you ****ing *****....

11. May 30, 2017  
    Don't even try explaining him anything. Yiu just saw his reading comprehension is too low to follow a simple sentence.
    I guess he didn't attend to Stormwind's school.
    Yeah, I see...

First 12