1. May 27, 2017  

Sound doesnt work on Burning crusade ONLY

Tittle basically sums up the problem. every other program/app/game has sound and works perfectly but not BC. I checked sound mixer if it isnt muted. WoW doesnt even appear in sound mixer. In game sound settings i cant select game sound ouutput option. its gray and just set to system default. i think it doesnt find my sound driver. but i dont know how to change that. Any help please?

2. May 27, 2017  

3. May 27, 2017  
    already fix my problem was antivirus/firewall setup somehow put wow.exe in capped stagge limitating resourcs with end up with play mediv with no sound now works great ty

4. May 28, 2017  
    Yeah that fixed my problem too. but it reseted my UI and settings though. But sound is back thank you :)

5. May 28, 2017  
    Could you explain how you fixed this? I did not quite understand it. Thank you

6. June 3, 2017  
    Could you explain how you fixed this? I did not quite understand it. Thank you
    Whatever anti-virus you have is causing your sound to not work. So what you have to do it check into whatever anti-virus you have and make sure it isn't containing TBC. I had the same issue and it fixed it for me.