1. May 27, 2017  

Will pop hold at 4k at least?

What do you think?

2. May 27, 2017  
    might even be higher, alot of ppl are not aware that realm openedi think

3. May 27, 2017  
    I think even at 3k will be enough players, you'll still have Raids/Dungeons/PvP.

4. May 27, 2017  
    Even if it drops, 2-3k pop is perfectly fine for TBC.

5. May 27, 2017  
    dead realm LUL, lordaeron 2.0 = fail

6. May 27, 2017  
    dead realm LUL, lordaeron 2.0 = fail
    Name a WOTLK server more populated than Lordaeron, another than Icecrown. That's right, there is none. troll

7. May 27, 2017  

8. May 27, 2017  
    Dont listen to Danwithaplan, the guy who was in almost every guild on lordaeron - it is like a guild hoe.

9. May 27, 2017  
    I think it will drop to 2k stable but that's more than enough for outlands imo

10. May 27, 2017  
    There are barely any alliance in the human starter area. How can there be 4k? all Horde?xD

11. May 27, 2017  
    Dont listen to Danwithaplan, the guy who was in almost every guild on lordaeron - it is like a guild hoe.
    not so difficult to be in every guild on lordaeron when therea re only 3 lul

also lordaeron was nice to have because icecrown was an old realm where everyone ran around in bis gear for years and icc with 30% is 0 challenge. atleast it was some fresh wind with the progression system but right now with tbc you can either choose to do the same progression either with big pop and people more likely to lvl alts due to 5x lvl rates = more activity vs. 1x lvl rates for tryhards. unless you are a big quest fan theres no reason imo to choose medivh over outland
    Edited: May 27, 2017

12. May 27, 2017  
    not so difficult to be in every guild on lordaeron when therea re only 3 lul

also lordaeron was nice to have because icecrown was an old realm where everyone ran around in bis gear for years and icc with 30% is 0 challenge. atleast it was some fresh wind with the progression system but right now with tbc you can either choose to do the same progression either with big pop and people more likely to lvl alts due to 5x lvl rates = more activity vs. 1x lvl rates for tryhards. unless you are a big quest fan theres no reason imo to choose medivh over outland
    Yes, the pre-nerf content. Raids not being a cakewalk is one of the main reasons.

13. May 27, 2017  
    Name a WOTLK server more populated than Lordaeron, another than Icecrown. That's right, there is none. troll
    Someone doesn't know what sarcasm is.

14. May 27, 2017  
    Will the 4k pop last? sorry but it was never at 4k in the first place i cant say for horde i only play alliance but unless 3.9k of the player base rolled horde this server is closer to 500-1k population no where near the 4k advertised majority of players are 10-15 yet westfall has around 20-30 players and loch modan i have seen 1 guy run by me at the troggs quest, Shame because so far i have been enjoying it and havent seen any bugs but private server with no players is like a car without wheels.

15. May 27, 2017  
    Lordaeron lives on because it had a massive start, even tho over half the ppl on it for release quit the remainder was enough.

Minimum half of the initial hype rollers leave in the long run, usually more on 1x.

So keep that in mind. You're in for a low-medium pop retail realm experience in the long run

123 Last