1. May 24, 2017  

Incomplete Transaction

I've tried several times over the last two days to donate, but it always ends with "Transaction wasn't completed". Is there something wrong with the card donating system?
    Edited: May 24, 2017

2. May 26, 2017  
    Same here can we get an answer please

3. May 26, 2017  

Donating

I donated, got the "your transaction wasn't completed" message. i verified the purchase through my bank. So the funds went through at this point, but no signs of me donating at all on my account. please halp

4. May 27, 2017  

Transaction wasn't completed

I cant donate with my credit card i dont understand why and paymentwall is not helping giving me same respond everytime. ''Please retry to make your payment.'' and i have tryed ore than 20 times still same issue.

-Yes i can use my credit card for other online shoping servises.

5. May 27, 2017  
    Paymentwall will sometimes take your money, decline the transaction after it succeeds due to high-risk detection, and then refund your money. It can take up to a month to return back in your account.

Open a ticket with Paymentwall for more information. This is out of Warmane's control.

6. May 27, 2017  
    Having the same issue and its very frustrating somebody needs to fix this **** asap...

7. hey, i have same provlem too, i cant donate my account and always " transaction wasn't completed " help me! whats the problem warmane?

8. is there any problem with prepaid web msater cards? help me warmane

9. I have the same problem cant donate with my visa

10. Same here "Transaction Wasn't Complete".

So sad how can i donate this is so frustrating.