1. May 27, 2017  

No rewards from rdf/rhc

I haven't played for long time, lately as I tried to make some rhc I almost always got no reward(even emblems) after i finish it, what happened?

2. May 28, 2017  
    Probably you guys kick someone or someone left. You won't get the reward under such circumstances.

PS: It's been like this since Christmas last year.

3. May 28, 2017  
    I think someone left... why so it's rly stupid rule. A lot of ppl join rdf then keep afking or so...

No chance to bring back the good old system of rdf & rhc?

4. May 28, 2017  
    its not a rule, but a bug - do keep in mind however, that if you DO NOT ATTEMPT to requeue, you will recieve the rewards! (tried at the Oculus, shadow priests are actually quite good tanks!)

5. May 28, 2017  
    its not a rule, but a bug - do keep in mind however, that if you DO NOT ATTEMPT to requeue, you will recieve the rewards! (tried at the Oculus, shadow priests are actually quite good tanks!)
    Yea, dont try to requeue and you can finish it 4man and you'll get the EOT/EOF rewards depending on nm/hc respectively.

6. May 28, 2017  
    with a good group you dont need a tank unless its pos, like i am everyday 4manning rhc with pve ele shaman as tank and priest/mage dps with a resto druid. ofc i reque to another dung when i get pos, but any other dungeon is smooth. i only wipe if i pull too many or i fck up somewhere.xD

7. May 28, 2017  
    ^msg2short -> 10 symbols gg

just remember to remind the tank (atm, he is always the dungeon guide) to do not attempt to requeue... because else, if you are in my party, the consequences are dire - as far as i have seen, once you make a role check, it is gg
    try to tank with a frost mage xd it is so ez

8. May 29, 2017  
    If you deny the role check, requeue won't work and you should be able to get rewards. I'm not sure however, haven't "failed" rdfs in a long time now.