1. May 27, 2017  

[Old School] 60 Twink Guild

Hello nerds, it's that time again, but now we goin' to Outland! (Horde Guild, was on Outlands)

-- Background --
    I've been with this guild since 2014 back at Ragnaros, and I've formed a bond with the members, a bond that is close to being unbreakable, a bond that had formed unforgettable memories that will remain until that one day, I die. As the launch of Outlands, many of my old friends that some I haven't seen in months have come back and we've all decided that we resurrect one of the best twink guilds to exist on Molten!

-- Achievements --
    Since, I've been with this guild, we've done cleared raids with full pre-raid gear (D1, D2 etc.), We've cleared everything up to C'thun with full 60s, back in the day. Our guild was feared throughout battlegrounds and the lands of Hellfire Peninsula, with amazing premades. We've set goals to clear all vanilla raids in Outlands with no 70s, and we WILL achieve them.

-- Rules --

## General Rules ##
    - Nobody above 60 allowed. (Includes Alts) ** This rule is on void until the XP Lock feature is enabled. **
    - When you join this guild, you join a family. Families help each other out.
    - It's human nature to be a clown sometimes, but don't be an *******.
    - Be mature, our guild chats and jokes may get a bit vulgar and "triggering", but your on the interwebs so expect it, and we may get spammy, with pure pleasure. :D
    - Don't cause drama in the guild chat. We don't give a **** if about your problems, take it a whisper. If it's an immediate issue please contact an officer via whisper/mail. Don't bring your problems in to guild chat.
    - TBC Gear is allowed ONLY for PvP. It's disallowed in PvE situations.
    - We'll be glad to help you get out of tight situations, but don't make it a habit. We're a guild, not a charity.
    - Don't be a ****.

## PvP Rules ##
    - Don't camp graveyards.
    - Stick together, we're a team.
    - Don't immediately rage quit BGs, if you need to leave please let us know, we'll understand.
    - TBC gear is allowed

## PvE Rules ##
    - No 70s in official guild raids.
    - Follow the current gear progression. (Ex. If we're currently progressing through ZG don't use Tier 3)
    - No TBC Gears.

-- What do we need --
    We are accepting all classes, at the moment as we are just starting out.

You can join by simply whispering anyone of our members. Have questions, speak with one of our officers (Ingame Names)
    Sylz
    Grim (myself)
    Alliway
    Walmartclerk
    Cyberpolice
    Aumnoko

Guild Master: Ons

Thanks, for your time nerds and see you in game!

Added Discord: https://discord.gg/szscdM

Epic Video Trailer!

I had quit Warmane along with a few other guild members and I don't currently have any plans on returning. Good luck to all.
    Edited: October 12, 2017 Reason: i quit mother****ers

2. May 27, 2017  
    Wouldve loved to join this, but i wont be able to, as my Twinks in the 60 bracket will be 62 :(

3. May 28, 2017  

4. May 30, 2017  
    "yourds" GG

----
    Update: We will be soon looking for people to fill in our core raid spots.
    More Information about what is needed at the moment and what is not needed will be revealed after the release of the XP Lock feature.
    Edited: May 30, 2017 Reason: Added Update

5. June 6, 2017  
    Not too long, some finishing touches are being done and if everything goes well the feature should become available within a day or two.
    It will either be free or cost some symbolic amount of gold, don't think the final decision has been made yet.
    ------- An Official Statement about the XP Lock taken yesterday. -------------

This Friday will Dungeon Day. We will run the following: Stratholme, Upper Blackrock Spire, Lower Blackrock Spire, Scholomance, Blackrock Depths and Dire Maul, and etc. We'll also be getting attuned for all of our raids as well.

Basically we will be running most of the Classic dungeons for pre-raid BiS as well as attempting to get attuned for Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, and Naxxramas.

Join us: https://discord.gg/szscdM
    Edited: June 6, 2017

6. June 6, 2017  
    ------- An Official Statement about the XP Lock taken yesterday. -------------

This Friday will Dungeon Day. We will run the following: Stratholme, Upper Blackrock Spire, Lower Blackrock Spire, Scholomance, Blackrock Depths and Dire Maul, and etc. We'll also be getting attuned for all of our raids as well.

Basically we will be running most of the Classic dungeons for pre-raid BiS as well as attempting to get attuned for Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, and Naxxramas.

Join us: https://discord.gg/szscdM
    lol I thought that Rogue was lying last week, his speech on twinking and xp lock was kinda badass :D
    He showed up in org to talk to us about xp lock, apparently he was right.
    I won't be able to twink 60 at this time, but probably later on when I get gold and some profs up.
    Edited: June 6, 2017

7. June 6, 2017  
    Hey Girm, would you consider moving your discord to mine? id love if we could keep everyone together, i have ranks set up for every twink and bracket to be able to controll and make a channel for them! I can understand if you wont, but id love if you did, especially since ive decided to join your legit 60s with the no help and Outland gear and such, it would be such a hassle for me to join mulitple discords for me and probably others.

Im not trying to take away the power you have over your own discord, infact id make you have the same power you have now, but connected with everyone :)

https://discord.gg/mEn9kHD check it out, after all its your decision, ill join regardless

8. June 6, 2017  
    attempting to get attuned for... Onyxia's Lair
    Just kill me now, fam.

9. June 6, 2017  
    lol I thought that Rogue was lying last week, his speech on twinking and xp lock was kinda badass :D
    He showed up in org to talk to us about xp lock, apparently he was right.
    I won't be able to twink 60 at this time, but probably later on when I get gold and some profs up.
    Assuming who I think it is, I thought he was inactive since mp twinks suddenly vanished.

10. June 7, 2017  
    Once the XP lock hits, we'll be running end-game 60 dungeons to bolster up our roster. Going to be nice getting loots from Sch/Strat/UBRS since we've currently been forced to do LBRD/Sunken Temple due to the mobs being under the level of 52, meaning that they're not granting any experience per kill.

11. June 8, 2017  
    Being That XP Lock is live, Friday will be our day for getting pre-bis! We plan to get our first ZG/MC raid in by July

12. After a week of activity in the guild has done some dungeons, and most of our players are already getting Dungeon Set 2.

13. Our very own Sylzan created an epic trailer for us witness epicness!

!

14. Ah so this is the guild Misco the prince of heavy hitting (he doesn't like people showing his full character names) is in that must mean there is a bridge now; that is potential asset :). His boys said he is working on things outland as well as seeing how twinks guild progress.

I was thinking of coming to outland to continue twinking, but I am still on the fence, especially since Enchanting Vellums do not exist so I can move items via auction from ally/horde side easily :S
    Edited: June 17, 2017

15. Not having Enchanting Vellums do indeed getting enchants a bit harder to get, we do have a couple of enchanters leveling in the guild on Horde, and I'm sure there will be some twinks leveling enchanting on alliance as well.

123 Last