1. Ah so this is the guild Misco the prince of heavy hitting (he doesn't like people showing his full character names) is in that must mean there is a bridge now; that is potential asset :). His boys said he is working on things outland as well as seeing how twinks guild progress.

I was thinking of coming to outland to continue twinking, but I am still on the fence, especially since Enchanting Vellums do not exist so I can move items via auction from ally/horde side easily :S
    If it is what I think it is, that is something very very helpful lol.
    I'm still on mop, but I know what you're talking about. ;)

2. I'm really interested in this!

How have you guys been doing so far? Mainly PVP wise? Has there been any 60 BG ques or some world pvp perhaps?

I'm willing to level up a holy paladin or a resto shaman to 60

3. We haven't gotten any BGs, but some of us go WPvP in Hellfire, we plan to start BGs when our guildmates get some more gear.

We don't a lot of either, especially hpalas.

4. hey when are people on, each time i am on trying to get an invite non of the people listed to get an invite are online?

5. Right now, most some of the officers are going through a lot of work and also final exam week, however anyone can invite to the guild.

6. We are taking a short hitatus due to some IRL conflicts with core members, meanwhile, you may begin to get D2, we are soon looking into getting prepared.

7. I do not know if you realized this, but Mr.Misco (Prog 70 Rogue) had been out for sometime now in your guild. He is dealing with irl things, but he will returned most likely mid-July.
    I speak on behalf of all Ghost members so I am letting you all know this.

8. "We are shifting our focuses from being a 60 twinking guild into a 70 PvP/PvE guild, to some this may come to a surprise to some as we orignally portrayed ourselfs as a 60 guild, but after a talk with some of the officers it has come to realise that Outland is just a bit too new for such a big interest. Now do not take it that we will not return to 60 twinking, when the time is right we will pick up our twinks and pick up exactly where we left off. As a endgame guild, we'll be doing some raids together Karazhan, Hyjal, Black Temple etc. and we plan to gear and grow together as a guild. We also take in consideration that some people in the guild also have 70s in other guilds possibly raiding with them, which is all good and we are more than happy for you to park your twink in our guild. Thanks for all the support and to those who have helped us grow. Thank you and long live Old School!" As quoted from our discord.

TL:DR Due to the server being a little too new for this specific bracket, we're gonna pause progress on 60s and clear 70 content and return to 60 twinking later.

9. This guild is sadly now inactive, and we do not have any plans on reviving it. Some, including myself, have quit Warmane for awhile, unsure if we'll ever come back. I apologise for any inconveniences this may cause.

10. Even though this guild is dead, I made another post looking for people for 60 twinking. Check it out and perhaps, if enough interested, we can still keep the "Old School" spirit up.

11. Even though this guild is dead, I made another post looking for people for 60 twinking. Check it out and perhaps, if enough interested, we can still keep the "Old School" spirit up.
    I guess outland is too rough for some twinks, huh.

12. I guess outland is too rough for some twinks, huh.
    Nah OL isn't the problem.

Most of us just simply grow tired of the server itself. Been here since 2011/2012 and I think it's time to call it quits and move on.

13. Hellfire used to be so lit. Nonstop action. I'm not sure what happened, now it's just the occasional fresh 80 or a full wrathful smourne warrior.

14. Hellfire used to be so lit. Nonstop action. I'm not sure what happened, now it's just the occasional fresh 80 or a full wrathful smourne warrior.
    People got triggered.

First 123 Last