1. May 27, 2017  

TBC Skillcap

I might get a-lot of flame for asking this but it was relevant to the class I would pick so thought id go ahead and ask.
    Hope some high rated 2v2 & 3v3 players can give me their opinion on this aswell. Reasoning behind your opinions would be awesome aswell!

1) Both in 2v2 and 3v3 for TBC, which class has a very high skill cap ceiling in which a player with that skill and class can really shine in overall pvp. One that takes time to master but once you get there you'd really shine and players can see it in the arena?

2) The class you choose for the above question, can it be played with ~150ms at high rated arena's?

3) Compared to other expansions TBC doesn't have class's which require a high skill cap in PVE. But if you still had to choose 1 that might require a higher skill cap then other's in PVE what would it be and why?

4) I've heard from people that no the warrior class in arena's is very low skill capped as all they do is focus on doing damage.
    Also that they sit cc more then they actually play the game. Do warriors really require no skill compared to rogues, mages, locks?

Thanks a-lot!
    Edited: May 27, 2017

2. May 27, 2017  
    1) Rogue, Mage and Priest mostly. Rogue is mostly about fast reactions, Mage is more about good positioning and thinking ahead and Priest is a bit of both.

2) I'd definitely avoid Rogue at high latency and Priest seems like a bad idea too (mostly because it makes breaking CC with SWD harder). Mage should be alright even tho you'll have a harder time using your CS.

3) Priest most likely: SP rotation is harder than most (if not all) DPS rotations and healing is the hardest PvE role.

4) Warrior mostly tunnels one target and occasionally peels for his healer in 2s. War Rdrood/Rsham are pretty much the only popular Warrior comps so you're kinda forced into this playstyle whereas Mages and Rogues for example can run double DPS CC based comps which require more skill.
    Edited: May 27, 2017

3. May 27, 2017  
    1. those who play double DPS comps - most mentioned are rogue and mage, and I would say healers have qutie high skillcap except paladin

2. No, but healers are less limited

3. Healer requires some thinking especially holy priest, tanking multiple mobs with non-paladin tank too. From DPS classes feral druid and shadow priest press more buttons or have interesting mechanic (powershifting)

4. That is not true. Warrior is required to know exactly when to use trinket/disarm/fear to save his healer, spell reflect or when to switch stances before its too late etc... but ye, compared to rogue, mage and warlock warrior has lower skillcap