1. May 27, 2017  

Skillcap TBC

I might get a-lot of flame for asking this but it was relevant to the class I would pick so thought id go ahead and ask.
    Hope some high rated 2v2 & 3v3 players can give me their opinion on this aswell. Reasoning behind your opinions would be awesome aswell!

1) Both in 2v2 and 3v3 for TBC, which class has a very high skill cap ceiling in which a player with that skill and class can really shine in overall pvp. One that takes time to master but once you get there you'd really shine and players can see it in the arena?

2) The class you choose for the above question, can it be played with ~150ms at high rated arena's?

3) Compared to other expansions TBC doesn't have class's which require a high skill cap in PVE. But if you still had to choose 1 that might require a higher skill cap then other's in PVE what would it be and why?

4) I've heard from people that no the warrior class in arena's is very low skill capped as all they do is focus on doing damage.
    Also that they sit cc more then they actually play the game. Do warriors really require no skill compared to rogues, mages, locks?

Thanks a-lot!

2. May 28, 2017  
    Prot warriors and prot pallys will have the highest skill cap in TBC. Reason, threat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPLXCfcNDHQ to learn more. Warlocks spam shadow bolt all expasion, mages rotation consist of stacking 5 schorches and spamming fire ball while using blast when your on the move. Hunters rotation conisist of clicking a single macro and nothing else. As for rogues, keep slice and dice up and use eviscerate. Cant say much for shaman's and druid's. As for warriors, they require just as much skill as any other class in pvp. I played a mage on a tbc realm years ago and destroyed fully geared t6 pvp players in seconds in tier 4 gear, you can easily see how much skill that required, spolier alert, none.

3. May 28, 2017  
    As for rogues, keep slice and dice up and use eviscerate. Cant say much for shaman's and druid's. As for warriors, they require just as much skill as any other class in pvp. I played a mage on a tbc realm years ago and destroyed fully geared t6 pvp players in seconds in tier 4 gear, you can easily see how much skill that required, spolier alert, none.
    No rogue with a clue uses eviscerate only or even majority of the time in a raid in tbc. Warrior is a low skill-floor but high ceiling class in TBC PvP, apparently you don't actually have an idea about skill requirements there.

4. May 28, 2017  
    Some one has a stick up their *** today.