1. Will there be an end of season tournament? Something like top 8 3v3 teams of each expansion (maybe 4 teams for Nelth/FW).

Would be nice to get some professionally managed 3v3 tournaments again.

2. Greetings mates, do all players in team need to have 75% of the games played to get tittle like last season or we don't?
    The players with over 75% played are gonna get the titles and the ones that don't have it won't.

3. Please staff give more information on the topics below:
    - Will you flush the arena points at sunday, before ending the season
    - This requirement for 70% of games played - This was decided for the other realms, but it seems that TBC was not taken into consideration. 2v2 is essential for TBC and the calculation just doesn't fit. With 70% games played is it impossible that 3 players in the same 2v2 team can get a title.

2v2, total games in team 100:
    - 2 players, each played 100 games. In order to qualify for title, they both need to have played at least 70 games. If a player in this team has to get 70 games out of the 100 total, then 3 players would result in 210 games, while the team allows max of 200

3v3, total games in team 100:
    3 players, 100 games each, each needs 70. The team has max of 300 games(3 players x 100), and each player needs minimum of 70%. If 4 players play 70 games each , that makes 280.

Conclusion: 4 people can get title in same 3v3 team, but only 2 people can get title in 2v2 team.

This is not wise for the burning crusade realm. The personal rating difference of 150 is enough to prevent any kind of abuse. I kindly remind that this is trully non-blizzlike, and the blizzliek percentage is 20%, which is very far from 70%.

4. I flicked through the 8 pages of this thread, sorry if i missed the answer to my question..

Is there an exact time for the season end like 20 o'clock cest or?

5. Please staff give more information on the topics below:
    - Will you flush the arena points at sunday, before ending the season
    - This requirement for 70% of games played - This was decided for the other realms, but it seems that TBC was not taken into consideration. 2v2 is essential for TBC and the calculation just doesn't fit. With 70% games played is it impossible that 3 players in the same 2v2 team can get a title.

2v2, total games in team 100:
    - 2 players, each played 100 games. In order to qualify for title, they both need to have played at least 70 games. If a player in this team has to get 70 games out of the 100 total, then 3 players would result in 210 games, while the team allows max of 200

3v3, total games in team 100:
    3 players, 100 games each, each needs 70. The team has max of 300 games(3 players x 100), and each player needs minimum of 70%. If 4 players play 70 games each , that makes 280.

Conclusion: 4 people can get title in same 3v3 team, but only 2 people can get title in 2v2 team.

This is not wise for the burning crusade realm. The personal rating difference of 150 is enough to prevent any kind of abuse. I kindly remind that this is trully non-blizzlike, and the blizzliek percentage is 20%, which is very far from 70%.
    So its 70 or 75%. as mentioned above?

6. Is there a time where it will end 20 august when? 00:00 or 23:59??

7. So its 70 or 75%. as mentioned above?
    It's 75% played games + to be within 150 personal raiting from team raiting (that means: if team raiting is 2000, you need to have atlast 1850 personal raiting) to get titles. Those requirements are the same for every season....

8. The requirements are not relevant at all for the TBC realm. The gold is 1x rate, the PvP is competitive, same time it is season 1 and you can easily get rekt, no matter how good you are.

I for example, don't care about team stats, so I play in the same team since first week of season. I have 500 games on around 2k rating for flushes, and I play with 2 mates in this team.

So if I played 350 games with one mate to 2k rating, then I push with another mate 2400, me and my second mate would have 2400 personal rating and have played all games on high rating to the top, however he will not take title coz i played 350 games with someone up to 2k.

Could anyone explain how this makes sense, and why exactly my second mate that has 2400 personal does not deserve a title. Or does the server encourage remaking teams which makes arena less competitive, geared players farming on low ratings etc.

Sorry but it seems that when distributing awards for arena, the staff gives their own titles/mounts etc and they really do not want to give them away.

I like the idea not everyone to run around with arena title, but come on, nerfing the rewards the way you do makes players less entertained and less stimulated to play for them, since it is clear that most setups/classes/specs on TBC are never going to be able to get a Nether drake, for example.

9. When will the new items be available ingame to buy? today at midnight?

10. Why the **** did my team get disbanded i was top 4/5 Icecrown 2v2 and my team just got disbanded like that with 0 explain and nothing.

11. Why the ***did my team get disbanded i was top 4/5 Icecrown 2v2 and my team just got disbanded like that with 0 explain and nothing.
    U need to prove it! Perhaps u were using bots or something

12. Is there a time where it will end 20 august when? 00:00 or 23:59??
    as if 1 min would make any difference lol x

13. as if 1 min would make any difference lol x
    Actually there is big difference between 00:00 and 23:59, like 23 hours and 59 minutes what you think -.-

14. My team just got disbanded for no reason at all and im kinda pissed u guys wont answer tickets or support where am i supposed to go?

15. Actually there is big difference between 00:00 and 23:59, like 23 hours and 59 minutes what you think -.-
    Thats 12:00 then Mr.! -_-

First ... 678910 Last