1. Not even 2v2 Bracket is inntant on 2k Mmr all ppls prefer to do pve u cant climb anythign on 1.k player realms just to say
    Its usefull on high population Realms like Icecrown outland .
    Its a fact that u cant play PvP on Mop. i Prefered that u removed the Glad title from 2v2 . But 2k For 3v3 on warmane its almost impossible u can get it if ppl que into u but if u arent online a this time its over with queing. People who got A job cant be online at 3-4 am at these ques.
    Would it be a 5k Population Realm i would understand the changes to have 2k Raiting on Mop but not for 1k population realm and 80% of them doing Pve.

2. wtf arena points not getting reset? really sad .. this server is so casual. no rating req, buying gear. feels like retail all over

3. i want 3v3 2.2k can i buy it or what ?

4. Just make it like it was back in TBC? Rank 1 for the rank 1 team and % based cutoffs (0.5% for Glad). PvP is barely worth it like it is. Feels like getting Ashes of Al'ar is the easier way to go like it is if I want a 310% flying mount. Either way, just crossing my fingers they won't add either of Glad mounts or the Ashes in the shop. =/

5. TBC REALM

It's unacceptable and an absolute disgrace towards your whole concept.

Rewards should be:

#1 Rank 1 Title + Mount
    #2--#5 Gladi Title AND mount in 2v2 AND 3v3.

Bull****, it has nothing to do with retaill.
    i agree, this is how it was in retail and should be here aswell, how can you not get a mount in 2s? more competetive arena in 2s aswell.

6. All previous titles as in the clause of all previous threads have been temporary and will be removed on season's end. From now, titles will be permanent.
    To be truly Blizzlike, why don't we remove all titles except seasonal gladiators obtained by R1 3v3 every season? It's ridiculous that people get to keep titles like Gladiator they got from 2v2. Furthermore, this will promote 3v3 far more than anything else, since everyone will want to get the permanent title.

This goes for all realms (except TBC, don't care what happens there).

7. To be truly Blizzlike, why don't we remove all titles except seasonal gladiators obtained by R1 3v3 every season? It's ridiculous that people get to keep titles like Gladiator they got from 2v2. Furthermore, this will promote 3v3 far more than anything else, since everyone will want to get the permanent title.

This goes for all realms (except TBC, don't care what happens there).
    Nobody cares about tittles in 2017, removing 3s tittles and keeping only R1 season glad would only will kill ladder even more, we need something like 3v3 tournament after every season end to promote it ( doesn't need to have cash price pools ) which won't happen obviously since staff members are too occupied with PvE content.

8. Nobody cares about tittles in 2017, removing 3s tittles and keeping only R1 season glad would only will kill ladder even more, we need something like 3v3 tournament after every season end to promote it ( doesn't need to have cash price pools ) which won't happen obviously since staff members are too occupied with PvE content.
    pvp wont improve aslong delusional people like you still believe in 3v3 bracket in 2k17.

9. Has it actually been confirmed for the TBC realm if honor and arena points will carry over? If so do we know how much?

10. Still waiting for a staff proffesional threatment of TBC PVP. You cannot reward 3s more than 2s on expansion where 2s is AT LEAST as important as 3s. Not to mention that season winners from 1 to 4 should always be recognizable, rather than forgotten after you remove the titles.

11. pvp wont improve aslong delusional people like you still believe in 3v3 bracket in 2k17.
    So... what's the bracket to believe in in 2k17?

12. @Mercy or @Proterean With Arena Season 8 ending Sunday, August 20th. Will arena points be distributed that day before the arena team rating resets? The season ends two days before the Tuesday point distribution. Will we be playing arena games within the two days after to ensure points for that week?

13. @Mercy or @Proterean With Arena Season 8 ending Sunday, August 20th. Will arena points be distributed that day before the arena team rating resets? The season ends two days before the Tuesday point distribution. Will we be playing arena games within the two days after to ensure points for that week?
    As far as i know the flush is automated and consistent, so unless they go out of their ways to stop it, then yes, there will be a flush

14. They arent reestted like 2 season i have 88k conquest poitns

15. Might be a communication barrier, but in no way did you answer my question.

First ... 34567 ... Last