1. At what time will teh season end? I mean will we have whole sunday to play?
    Would like to know that as well.

2. After season ending honor and ap will be erased, or not? Who knows?

3. You will keep Arena point and honor.

Only Arena Teams and character's mmr will be resetted
    Just to be sure one last time. I am about to have enough points to buy my wrathful head as I will have around 2.2k arena points this sunday.
    Are you 100% sure I will keep my points and earn the ones from the next distribution? Because if not, I should probably spend the this saturday.

Thanks a lot and sorry to ask this again.

4. Just to be sure one last time. I am about to have enough points to buy my wrathful head as I will have around 2.2k arena points this sunday.
    Are you 100% sure I will keep my points and earn the ones from the next distribution? Because if not, I should probably spend the this saturday.

Thanks a lot and sorry to ask this again.
    Actually, the arena points/honor confirmation was for TBC and TBC alone. I don't pay attention so i'm not sure whats the situation on Icecrown, on Lordaeron both honor and arena points got reset last season but that was because we were upgrading our gear.

tl;dr - Nobody said you'll keep your arena points on wotlk realms

5. On TBC and Wotlk relams Honor and Arena Point will NOT be resetted.

6. On TBC and Wotlk relams Honor and Arena Point will NOT be resetted.
    Not questioning your mortality here but, from where can I find any official intel about it? Dont want to loose 2.2k arena points...
    Thank you again.

7. Makes doing 2s useless in TBC. Thought it was suppose to be Blizzlike, so why even do 2s for a worthless title? We want a drake. Everyone knows that PMR will dominate every season in 3s & will probably be the same 3 people all seasons. Please give 2s players a reason to push R1 like retail.

8. AP and honor gonna be restarted too?

9. Not questioning your mortality here but, from where can I find any official intel about it? Dont want to loose 2.2k arena points...
    Thank you again.
    Because this is not the first Wotlk season I play and they have never restted Honor Point/Arena Point on Wotlk realms ( exept on lordaeron when new season meant new gear)

10. what is going to happen with honor/aps and bg marks? should i spend it or keep it for he new season? [tbc]

11. Can we get confirmation on Honor/Arena Points not being resetted with the new season on Outland?

12. at this point I guess you guys are all trolling but just in case: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2839176
    "As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms. "

13. Official answer here: http://imgur.com/IgiMywy

Thanks a lot skullbashat for all your answers, just wanted to be sure.

14. Greetings mates, do all players in team need to have 75% of the games played to get tittle like last season or we don't?

First ... 56789 ... Last