1. Might be a communication barrier, but in no way did you answer my question.
    no, there will NOT be Arena flush on 20 August.

so, between 20 august and 22 august you need to play 10 arena to get point on 23 august ( with a team that of course will start with Base rating)

2. Might be a communication barrier, but in no way did you answer my question.
    Must've derped and only slightly answered your second question. My bad.

There won't be a flush when they reset the teams, they've never done it before. You'll have to play in the two/three days inbetween to get the regular Tuesday/Wednesday flush

3. I don't really understand why they make titles as lowly as challenger rival and duelist such a prized thing on these servers. People at 1600 rating in 3v3 got challenger title on retail, it wasn't a challenge at all. It just deters people from actually pushing to higher ratings because only the top 10 teams actually get anything of value from playing beyond 1950. You're telling me that being in a 2.1k team isn't worthy of a challenger title? Titles should be given based off what percentile the team is in. R1 and glad titles obviously deserve to be reserved for very few teams, but it's crazy to me that challenger title is harder to get than shadowmourne on this server. Is there any logic behind this? I've yet to see it, though maybe someone could enlighten me as to why the easiest PvP title to get in the game is made to be one of the hardest on this server.

4. Thanks for clarifying, appreciate it.

5. I don't really understand why they make titles as lowly as challenger rival and duelist such a prized thing on these servers. People at 1600 rating in 3v3 got challenger title on retail, it wasn't a challenge at all. It just deters people from actually pushing to higher ratings because only the top 10 teams actually get anything of value from playing beyond 1950. You're telling me that being in a 2.1k team isn't worthy of a challenger title? Titles should be given based off what percentile the team is in. R1 and glad titles obviously deserve to be reserved for very few teams, but it's crazy to me that challenger title is harder to get than shadowmourne on this server. Is there any logic behind this? I've yet to see it, though maybe someone could enlighten me as to why the easiest PvP title to get in the game is made to be one of the hardest on this server.
    Becouse of population, I think its obvious.

6. Becouse of population, I think its obvious.
    Theres nothing obvious, the rewards on the realms are nowhere close to blizzlike. This is the only server that doesn't give gladiator mount to all gladiator teams. same goes for the thing the guy mentioned.

7. Why mop realms getting that chicken mount for every season ? its not the seasonglad mount . ...
    That trash chicken nobody wants that <.< set the real mop gladiator serpent dragon into it...

8. Why is the season of TBC realm is ending so quickly, whereas on offi it was during at least 22 weeks ... How could we get stuff in a so short amount of time with the X1 rate ?

9. Why is the season of TBC realm is ending so quickly, whereas on offi it was during at least 22 weeks ... How could we get stuff in a so short amount of time with the X1 rate ?

Season 1 hasn't really started yet on Medivh, from what I understand. I've done some forum research and in-game. There are people on arena teams, but I've not seen a single piece of arena gear on anyone. You can play, and get rating, but there are no points being awarded yet.

So it is anticipated that the season will actually begin on the day of the reset, for Outlands.

I could be wrong, would love to get staff clarification on this!

10. at 20th August all arena points will be derailed along with teams or persist ?
    thanks

11. You should really reward mounts for the gladiator teams on TBC where 2s is, and has pretty much always been more important than 3s.

12. at 20th August all arena points will be derailed along with teams or persist ?
    thanks
    You will keep Arena point and honor.

Only Arena Teams and character's mmr will be resetted

13. At what time will teh season end? I mean will we have whole sunday to play?

14. I have 1 question about new arena week, arena points will be awarded before 20 august ? Or we can no longer play the arena and wait for a new season?

15. Is it possible to merge outland and medivh arena queue?

First ... 45678 ... Last