1. They add all these limitations and restrictions on PvP rewards/arenas and then shrug their shoulders when asked my PvP on Warmane is dying.

The titles are a completely joke since I've seen literally the worst players obtain glad by farming rating in a isolated empty queue against green players.

It's strange how this realm tries to be Blizzlike, except when it comes to PvP.

Ring of Valor remains disabled, locking out various end game PvP achievements. Why? Technical difficulties or staff bias? I assume the latter. Dueling functionality is garbage only on Icecrown (the most popular PvP realm) because that makes sense right!? Could go on with a myriad of other PvP gaping flaws that are ignored but those are two of the main offenders.

2. What?
    They had the % system back in retail WoTlK aswell but it will never work here because there's to little players and there would be given out too many titles. The only reason % system worked back on retail (Including retail wotlk) is because there were/are battlegroups, and every battlegroup had/has around 10-20 servers in them.
    I actually had no idea thats how it was, i just assumed retail was using the same system pservers were. My bad there.

@Rumble
    3s are actually not THAT bad right now, even on Lordaeron. Its by no means good but its better than some previous seasons

@TheArtfulDodger
    Ring of valor is disabled because its utterly unbalanced, and even tho i'm also curious as to whats it like to play it, i know that its better if it remains disabled.
    Don't know whats the problem with duels tho

3. Ring of Valor remains disabled, locking out various end game PvP achievements. Why? Technical difficulties or staff bias? I assume the latter. Dueling functionality is garbage only on Icecrown (the most popular PvP realm) because that makes sense right!? Could go on with a myriad of other PvP gaping flaws that are ignored but those are two of the main offenders.
    First of all, don't assume. Secondly, the original version of Ring of Valor is unbalanced, as the above poster stated, and it's a problematic arena to have working properly. Don't believe me? Read here. You can see there that they even had it disabled for a time period of over 5 months, and lots of modifications were made to it. And as you can see in these same patch notes, the arena was "temporarily" disabled (mid-MoP expansion) - and still has yet to be re-enabled even today in Legion.

Do some research before you accuse the staff of BS, please.

4. Since you removed 2s glads for this and probably next seasons, why don't you bring Blackrock 3s title system?
    Season 3v3 Rewards

Spoiler: Show

Rank 1
    • Wrathful Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member (Blackrock)

Rank 2 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Icecrown 3s are pretty active in last 2 seasons and since you removed 2s glads this might be even better idea to increase it even more. I'm pretty sure as well that old Molten had something close to this except Rank 6 to 15 was Challenger tittle. But nothing will increase 3s activity more then hosting a 3v3 tournament that's being promised for months and months.

5. I had the conversations about 3v3 tournaments for months. Well, didn't really work out, except that they tried to make 3v3 on Frostwolf (on realm which doesn't have people for it).

6. I had the conversations about 3v3 tournaments for months. Well, didn't really work out, except that they tried to make 3v3 on Frostwolf (on realm which doesn't have people for it).
    The problem with that was that it wasn't announced a week prior, and that no post was made on the homepage. You can't expect people to sign up if they don't know about it.

7. I had the conversations about 3v3 tournaments for months. Well, didn't really work out, except that they tried to make 3v3 on Frostwolf (on realm which doesn't have people for it).
    One would be really sick atm on WotLK realms and it doesn't need to have money price pools just some small rewards like Arena Master tittle, Mount or X Coins. It would promote 3s bracket even more on those realms, they are already being active expect Lordaeron which was dead till this season and small tournament could increase it even more in future.
    I'm pretty sure that 90% of those teams on WotLK realms would confirm their attendance in no time and would be happy to play on tournament if this ever happens.

8. Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 8 will end on August 20, 2017 on all realms.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the top PvP players.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade

On May 28, 2017, Outland will have all of it's teams wiped and then there will be a short PvP week that will last 4 days and the first distribution of points will be on May 31, 2017. Medivh will have their first season start much later.

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Gladiator title
    • Swift Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

WoTLK/Cataclysm

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Wrathful Gladiator title for WoTLK | Wrathful Gladiator title for Cataclysm
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Rival title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Wrathful Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

On Mists of Pandaria, titles will only last one season, they're temporary.

Blackrock

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Wrathful Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member (Blackrock)

Rank 2 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Arena Master title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Battlemaster title

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Conqueror title

NICE! I NEED THAT ! :p

9. Mists of Pandaria titles will be permanent from now on. As a reminder, those titles were temporarily as we felt in the past that the state of the PvP was not up to the best standards.

We are still working on classes and PvP overall, as shown by the recent changelogs and do not plan on stopping on improving the PvP state.

There were a few issues in the past distributions with titles in 2v2 on Frostwolf and those will be rectified.

As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms.

10. I simply don't get why you're not handing out rewards for 5v5. as it stands its a dead bracket in comparison to 2s and 3s, giving rewards for it would just bring more traffic..
    Also when that being said, holy paladins and shamans are rarely being seen in 2s and 3s, only with a few comp, simply because priests and druids are superiour in that bracket. So where do holy pala and shamans gets their title from, when there's no rewards for 5s.
    Currently it's only sunday which is a legit 5v5 play day, pretty sad if you ask me.

11. Currently it's only sunday which is a legit 5v5 play day, pretty sad if you ask me.
    With sunday I meant Tuesday obviously ;)

12. As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms.
    what about bg marks?

13. BG marks have never been removed from season to season for any reason, ever in the history of wow. This is not even something to be remotely concerned about.

14. @Proterean did u ever expect ques on Mop or Cata 3v3 Bracket ppl have to farm +3 ppl to climb raiting how to get 2k to get any title lol

15. Not even 2v2 Bracket is isntant on 2k Mmr all ppls prefer do to pve u cant climb anythign on 1.k player realms jsut to say ^^

First ... 23456 ... Last