1. May 28, 2017  
    Yup, bad move here. Removing drake from 2s rewards makes no sense.
    Why in the hell would you deprive good players of a mount? Does that achieve something?
    If this is made to promote 3s, I can tell you the impact will be very low.

2. May 28, 2017  
    Yup, bad move here. Removing drake from 2s rewards makes no sense.
    Why in the hell would you deprive good players of a mount? Does that achieve something?
    If this is made to promote 3s, I can tell you the impact will be very low.
    (Could not find how to edit a reply)
    Besides, it's statistically more difficult to get r1 in 2s.
    In 5s, 5 people are at r1. In 3s, 3 people, and in 2s, only 2. If anything, players should receive MORE rewards in 2s than in 3s ;)

3. May 28, 2017  
    Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 8 will end on August 20, 2017
    Is this a typo or is this season being extended compared to others?

4. May 28, 2017  
    Extended, because ppl complained about short seasons (3monthes). It seems, that it's almost 5 monthes now (30th of March)

Kind regards

5. May 29, 2017  
    Why do rank 1-3 in 2s earn gladiator title? Wasn't it much better when only rank 1 did? When 3 teams are getting glad per season it creates the problem Icecrown has; everyone is a gladiator. Unless you start removing titles (non-seaonal) after a season.

6. May 29, 2017  
    I am new to WoTLK seasons on Warmane, whats the plan for after S8 ?

7. May 30, 2017  
    I am new to WoTLK seasons on Warmane, whats the plan for after S8 ?
    It's season 8 of WARMANE (so every servers) not In-Game season.

In 5s, 5 people are at r1. In 3s, 3 people, and in 2s, only 2. If anything, players should receive MORE rewards in 2s than in 3s ;)
    I totally agree.

8. May 30, 2017  
    Actually considering Outland's population and the fact every bracket was considered competitive on TBC, maybe it is good to give 5v5 a chance. In case that the result show the bracket was active during the season you should reward the players somehow.

9. May 31, 2017  
    >> Wrathful Gladiator title << -.-' I want that title... OMG :((

10. May 31, 2017  
    u forgot that playing braindead bracket a.k.a 2v2 is "statistically" easier, so players should receive less or even none rewards in 2v2

11. May 31, 2017  
    u forgot that playing braindead bracket a.k.a 2v2 is "statistically" easier, so players should receive less or even none rewards in 2v2
    Someone doesn't know what is TBC

12. May 31, 2017  
    So in order to get for cataclysm 3v3 gladiator title you need to be 2000 or 2000+ rating so if you are 1.5k-1.6k and first you wont get title ? or if you will what title will it be? and will yuo get mount magic rooster

13. June 2, 2017  
    Someone doesn't know what is TBC
    ye, tell me now, that TBC pvp > Wotlk pvp lol

14. June 5, 2017  
    So did i missed something or season that started 30th March will end up 20th August?
    And no Glad titles for 2s? (Talking about Wotlk/Cata)
    Like wtf...

15. I personally think most the people here are right. You guys should give r1 titles + mount and for 2-5 or 2-10 give glad + mount and take away glad title after season ends. Why not do it this way? Don't know how or something? The server population is 15k so restricting rewards to 10 people is kind of a dumb idea. Top 25 people should get titles/rewards.

First 1234 ... Last