1. https://github.com/Aviana/ShadowedUnitFrames

# ShadowedUnitFrames
    Backport to WoW 2.4.3

Feel free to help list all the issues this has in the bug tracker.

2. I like it, we share a similar style but might I give a few recommendations? Just stuff that bothers me, that I've spent the past few days fixing on my own UI. I'm a designer and a minimalist, so I am very particular about fonts and typefaces, unneeded interface elements, etc...

Really the only thing glaring at me is that awful black border around the text in your unitframes, it's so bad! Also, that font itself isn't really a looker.

3. My UI before i stop playing.

Edited: October 26, 2017

4. Using PixelPointUI, newest Version - I adore it alot!
    https://imgur.com/a/kqQSI

(I have no clue how to directly integrate a Screenshot in here, I'm sorry.)
    Edited: October 27, 2017

5. I know all quests.
    Useless in TBC, obsolete in WotLK.
    Useless addon.
    Useless addon.
    Not a UI addon.
    Not a UI addon.
    That's just one class-limited addon.
    I see no reason for this.
    I mentioned it.
    Why?

The rest of the addons are for PvP and I don't PvP on TBC.
    Neither. Most addons are just useless, that's all. Someone had the cool idea of changing something or making something "more visible" under their own understanding of the term, and so they decided to make an addon and post it on Curse.

I very very much tried them all. And why do you need them? I don't understand how changing the font, the positioning and the movement of the numbers would make them "more visible". They're there, right in the middle of your screen. What's so hard to see there?
    IF you see "No reason" for a threat meter, you are uterly **** at the game and have no idea how to dps.
    Edited: November 1, 2017

6. If you're open to recommendations, might I suggest lowering the opacity of the background color on your castbar (Quartz?), that super dark black glow is ***.

7. do you have a link for button facade? i cant find anything that works -.-

8. If you're open to recommendations, might I suggest lowering the opacity of the background color on your castbar (Quartz?), that super dark black glow is ***.
    haven't done it before but i'll give it a try. Thanks

Edited: November 10, 2017

9. do you have a link for button facade? i cant find anything that works -.-
    The ButtonFacade version that's offered for download for TBC comes with wrong libs. If you replace all the libs from ButtonFacade with others from working TBC addons the addon will work. Try Bartender4 for example.

10. https://gyazo.com/b85f1086a2a4926452126b8c18c16b84

Elvui, using carbonite for questing, recount for damage since details isnt backported. all im missing is weakauras FeelsBadMan

First ... 89101112 Last