1. May 27, 2017  

Only see health PERCENT. Not the actual value

I am from WOTLK so I am sorry if this is a noob question, but I need to know if it is only a setting, a glitch, or just how it is meant to be. I do a lot of gauging my strategy from health. Is there a way to make it show as the actual value? My options in Interface>Status text>Percent is UNCHECKED. Can anyone assist?

2. May 28, 2017  
    yes it's normal, there was none in BC, only %

3. May 28, 2017  
    Get the addon Mob Info 2, it will add health values based on the data stored and damage done. Unless there is a custom server change, you cannot see true health values on pre-3.0 WoW.

4. May 28, 2017  
    Are you sure? i was thinking it was bugged or something because i use xperl and it has the option to show values or percents and even then it only shows percents on an enemy target while showing health and mana values for myself, also my same version of xperl shows values correctly on any npc or character player on another BC server

5. May 28, 2017  
    Are you sure? i was thinking it was bugged or something because i use xperl and it has the option to show values or percents and even then it only shows percents on an enemy target while showing health and mana values for myself, also my same version of xperl shows values correctly on any npc or character player on another BC server
    Some Burning Crusade servers make client changes to enable health, this one does not.

6. May 29, 2017  

7. May 29, 2017  
    I do a lot of gauging my strategy from health.
    Haha. I know exactly how you feel.

8. May 29, 2017  
    I thought the same and then I went back to check old TBC screenshots from my glory days and noticed I didn't have health numbers too. Seems like a part of history I forgot because I was sure that was not the case, but guess it was. I tried mobinfo and the tooltop popped up at my mouse cursor, rather than out of the way in the corner, had to turn it off.