1. May 27, 2017  

[A][NA] <Agression> PVP/PVE guild recruiting all interested!

<Agression> is currently recruiting any and all interested players looking for a friendly community to play and progress through endgame content with. We're currently recruiting anyone interested, but require that you're dedicated, active, and know how to play your class. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs at 8PM est - midnight server time.

PVP

We try and form premades daily, mostly put them together on off raid days during night time. Around midnight Servertime.

PVE

• SSC: 6/6
    • TK: 3/4
    • T4 on farm for attunes

Miscellaneous

• We use discord as a voice com.
    • Majority of players are most active at NA evening times.
    • Website
    • Discord

If interested in joining feel free to apply at the website above, or hop in discord and PM an officer.

UPDATE:
    Currently recruiting anyone interested, but mostly in need of:
    • Mages
    • Shamans (Enh)
    • Holy paladin
    • Shadow Priest
    Edited: December 7, 2017

2. June 7, 2017  
    UPDATE:

Currently moving quickly into raid progression. Our current needs are:

Mages
    Aff. lock
    Feral OT
    Enhance shaman

3. June 8, 2017  
    Hey I'm looking for a good guild on NA but I want to know if It's worth investing my time into this guild and raid times are straight but......I don't even see you guys on leaderboards yet? Whats with that how long till you guys start downing content kara seems really easy why haven't you guys done it http://armory.warmane.com/leaderboard

4. Hey I'm looking for a good guild on NA but I want to know if It's worth investing my time into this guild and raid times are straight but......I don't even see you guys on leaderboards yet? Whats with that how long till you guys start downing content kara seems really easy why haven't you guys done it http://armory.warmane.com/leaderboard
    We're semi hardcore - if you're looking for a guild going for server firsts I'd continue looking. We just started raiding this week and are 9/11 kara.

5. I just level my druid and Im planning on going feral OT... I would not have a problem switch to heals if need be that is where most of my experience in raiding has been.

Char in-game name is Daina or Deacon if you wanna talk. I'll try and reach out to one of you guys in-game too.

6. UPDATE:
    Currently clearing Kara and are recruiting for our 2nd group and 25mans, we need:

• Resto druids
    • Holy paladins
    • Fury warrior/Enhancement shaman
    • Prot warrior
    • Destro/afflic warlock
    Edited: June 24, 2017

7. Bump, still recruiting classes posted above.

8. Hey I am a fresh 70 fury/arms warrior. Names Tissi. Whisper or invite in game

9. Hey there, fresh 70 prot warrior looking for progression also. Name is hearthbrooks. Hope to hear from ya

10. How active are you guys in pvp currently? I'm horde side currently, but as always pvp sucks without a core group of people to enjoy it with. I'm an SL/SL lock. Just looking for people to premade with and to possibly do arena

11. Updated from back in July, currently recruiting anyone interested in raiding at NA times!

12. Currently 5/6 SSC and 3/4 in TK looking for any exceptional players interested in raiding during NA times.

13. Currently in need of an spriest and enh sham most. Active players always welcome as well.

14. Update: Currently 6/6 and 3/4 looking for any and all active players that can make tues/wed/thus night! 8PM EST! Check website for more.