1. May 27, 2017  

Please guys, i need your opionion about Lordaeron

First, hi all. I don't speak a very good english but i need your help because i'm feeling confused.
    I see many threads about Lordaeron pro/cons from people that don't really play on realm and just say ****s about it, so IF YOU DON'T PLAY ON LORDAERON DON'T REPLY.
    I don't wanna play on icecrown cause 7x and i hate donation way to gear up (all geared and mourne).
    I play 5 years of World of Warcraft in many servers (never on retail) and right now i just wanna feel the blizzlike experience.
    I heard that Lordaeron has a good scripts and same mechanics/feels like retail and i just wanna ask you if it's true.
    I'm a busy guy, that's mean i can play only 2/3 hours per day but i don't care to be fast and reach endgame in few days, i just wanna have fun and feeling the true experience.
    I don't like much PvE but i wanna do it if it's good scripted, i mean no one-shot for a bug and something like that
    I do a lot of PvP and i see bracket is very active (2s more and 3s seems pretty dead) and i hope arena/bgs join fast.
    So, at the end, wanna just asking if i really should spend my time on Lordaeron and if it's like retail experience.
    Thanks.

2. May 28, 2017  
    I played out the entire WotLK on retail when it was live. And so far from what I've seen it's pretty spot on as far as leveling goes. If you play a few hours a day it's going to take you weeks to reach level cap.
    You're going to need more people to chime in about the endgame though.

3. May 28, 2017  
    It's going to take a while to get 80 if you're lvling casually but no point to rush after all, the server remains here. With all the hate directed and the "dead server" meme, Lordaeron is still very much alive and doing well. Yes, at hours-Eu morning hours- you will have a hard time doing 80 content, but if you find a guild that suits your hours of play you should be ok. The quality of the game is really impressive, little things like dialogue and stuff like that are amazing+ you really feel you did something when you advance. The raids are more difficult than on retail-because otherwise it would just be Icecrown but lower rates, which would not make sense-. People love to hate and cry about unkillable bosses but the truth is those bosses required you to be more geared and perform like you really should, not pull 2k dps in 5.5k gear for example(random example).

Overall, if you're looking for x1 WOTLK server to spend your free time and enjoy all the content, yes, play Lordaeron. And btw, don't be disscouraged because low lvl zones do not have that many people-you'll still find people to quest with-, but since it's a x1 server is not very alt-friendly, so a lot of people stick to their 80 chars and work on them.

That's my oppinion at least:)

4. May 28, 2017  
    Oh yea, tanks as usual have a way easier time finding groups to do stuff, so if you play a tank: at 80 you'll be able to keep yourself busy.

5. May 29, 2017  
    If you're a "busy guy", you might find leveling slow, but on the other hand you'll be making good use of the Rested xp bonus, and you'll most likely not burn out from the exhaustion of leveling.

6. May 29, 2017  
    It takes me 2 weeks when I had all the free time in the world to level, so do your math. It's not exactly a bad experience however. In fact, it's decent.

The dungeons are usually well scripted, although pre-WoTLK had some minor quirks (they just recently fixed Zul'Farrak's event). I can't say much about PvP however.

7. May 29, 2017  
    In fact there is burn out of leveling, when it comes to Lordaeron. I note most of ppl are about to give up at 40~45. If you pass this lvl range you are most likely to hit 70. Than it comes next burn out 70-72. If you pass this range you are going to ding 80.

I have 2 80s, and it took me 1 month for the first and 2 for the second to level up.

And again appeal to the staff - please release RDF on Lordaeron.

Best regards