1. May 28, 2017  

Which race for ally?

Haven't decided whether I want to focus on prot or holy, but I know I'll be doing strictly PvE. I'm curious which race is better for either one separately.

2. May 28, 2017  
    Draenei for 1% Melee Hit Aura

none of the racials are particularly useful for yourself, might as well play something that might be useful depending on your group

3. May 28, 2017  
    I went Dranei for the reason stated above. But human seems it would be nice for the bonus rep gain since there is so much damn rep in TBC needed.

4. May 28, 2017  
    For pve belf X D
    But if u only alli - have no real difference.

5. May 30, 2017  
    Human racials give some nice weapon bonuses in case you'll be Ret and the 10% rep gain is also very useful since, as it was stated above, there are a LOT of factions in TBC.

The dwarf racial is a beast when it comes to PvE Prot and PvP Holy - "While active, grants immunity to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects. In addition, Armor increased by 10%. Lasts 8sec."

The draenei racials are both decent - the 1% aura and the heal - but none of them is as gamebreaking as the dwarf racial. Still, they have a far bigger effect on your group than the other 2 races.

Conclusion: prot - dwarf, holy - draenei.