1. May 28, 2017  

[HELP THE STAFF] Gatherin some information why ppl prefer horde + solution idea?

Dear Warmane staff! I'll be honest. This is the best private server i've ever played keep up the good work! And the free transfer is the best first step imo.

I just would like to know why ppl prefer horde in TBC so let's tell in comments.

Maybe delete/copy the racials or give something for the alliance idk
    Edited: May 28, 2017

2. May 28, 2017  
    1. Alliance is and always has been the faction of the adult, the mom, the d and d playing old guy. Horde is for little 15 year old psychopaths and hardened military vets like me.
    2. Horde has crappier racials but looks cooler and meaner. Except for druid. Tauren racial for druid is bomb.
    3. Horde have a reputation to live up to.
    4. For me the fact I can walk to the WSG item dealer in a few minutes is a big deal. Try getting to the Alliance WSG item dealer at level 18. It can be done but it is a pain.
    5. Horde has RFC and that alone is like 2 free levels on a normal server and like 7 levels here.
    6. WC is a longer but much easier intro instance than Deadmines.
    7. RFK and RFD are right down the road from Org and SM is right down the road from UC.
    8. Grom Gol in stv is centrally located and you can zep to it. and it has a flight path.
    9. Horde is more aggressive and intolerant of weakness. See #1
    10. TB has the best city layout in the game.

3. May 28, 2017  
    1. Alliance is and always has been the faction of the adult, the mom, the d and d playing old guy. Horde is for little 15 year old psychopaths and hardened military vets like me.
    2. Horde has crappier racials but looks cooler and meaner. Except for druid. Tauren racial for druid is bomb.
    3. Horde have a reputation to live up to.
    4. For me the fact I can walk to the WSG item dealer in a few minutes is a big deal. Try getting to the Alliance WSG item dealer at level 18. It can be done but it is a pain.
    5. Horde has RFC and that alone is like 2 free levels on a normal server and like 7 levels here.
    6. WC is a longer but much easier intro instance than Deadmines.
    7. RFK and RFD are right down the road from Org and SM is right down the road from UC.
    8. Grom Gol in stv is centrally located and you can zep to it. and it has a flight path.
    9. Horde is more aggressive and intolerant of weakness. See #1
    10. TB has the best city layout in the game.
    its all the same in WoTLK but there is no problem with balance

4. May 28, 2017  
    Not sure how possible it would be, but I always thought it would be sick if there was a free server that allowed people to pick their racials. Maybe let you pick one active, one passive, and one crafting related, out of the pool of existing racials.

5. May 28, 2017  
    Not sure how possible it would be, but I always thought it would be sick if there was a free server that allowed people to pick their racials. Maybe let you pick one active, one passive, and one crafting related, out of the pool of existing racials.
    yes pls give me orc passive with dwarf active and let me PVP :D the will be the doom of all rogues hahah :D

6. May 28, 2017  
    just delete them all :P

7. May 28, 2017  
    It is because of racials, pure and simple. The Burning Crusade was the reason racials were overhauled for Wrath of the Lich King (though they ****ed up with the Humans).

8. May 28, 2017  
    It is because of racials, pure and simple. The Burning Crusade was the reason racials were overhauled for Wrath of the Lich King (though they ****ed up with the Humans).
    The Human racial only works for stuns in Legion. I believe it is an acceptable change, since it essentially puts it in a similar position to WotF. However, I'm not positive that giving Humans that would be an acceptable change.

9. May 28, 2017  
    Now on retail horde % and ally glad are almost even,on s1 horde has so lesser cuttoff.
    They evened it out,except stacking blood elf silence in pvp is ******ed as F.
    The current meta has alot of with stuns,procc stun etc.Giving this would prolly improve ally pvp side as there would be no gibbing.

It stil remains a part of how accepted that blizzlike would be,and i am sure alot of people woudnt like that.I am neither against nor for.

Id be more thankful for some mount incentive,or something like that.
    Edited: May 28, 2017

10. May 28, 2017  
    For me it's all about total population. I prefer the side with more population = more groups fo dungeons/raids, generally dominating areas, healthier economy (more competition) etc.

The DOWNSIDE (which is why Im considering free swap) is the long BG queues. Good luck getting honor gear as horde. Arenas wont be problem though.

11. May 28, 2017  
    I also think one reason for people playing horde is because of the Big Twitch streamer "Sodapopin" who always talks about this server and posts pictures of him being horde. Which would also explain the surge of new players. Me included.

12. May 28, 2017  
    Add a free Name Change to the Faction Change and you'll get more people switching

13. May 28, 2017  
    I also think one reason for people playing horde is because of the Big Twitch streamer "Sodapopin" who always talks about this server and posts pictures of him being horde. Which would also explain the surge of new players. Me included.
    That's absurd, people aren't stupid enough to choose their side depending on a random streamer's choice. ^^

Pvp'ers play horde for wotf, stomp, stun resist and pve'ers for increased stamina, ap and hast buff. Simple.

14. May 28, 2017  
    Besides that they look better, i am surprised no one mentioned the lore. History is what matters, not some meaningless racial which is the last and least thing that will give you an advantage when you fight.

15. May 28, 2017  
    WotF is OP, blizzard realized it in Wotlk and nerfed it, nerfing WotF to share 45s CD with trinket is blizzlike and very reasonable

12 Last