1. May 28, 2017  

Why not do what Blizzard did to fix faction balance? Faction change problem....

Give Alliance free mounts. Problem will be solved.. Maybe even free epic? Make it enticing.

THERE is a huge problem with the free faction change ..... Make horde toon - > easy level -> free faction change to ally.

2. May 28, 2017  
    and?? the point is to balance factions so end game is not ruined, leveling on a x5 server is not really that big of a deal you know.

3. May 28, 2017  
    well it feels like all horde have 60% mounts on level 30 while alliance on level 60. So yeah free mount for alliance would help alot!

if you see a horde DONT GANK! they will group up and kill you. but if they gank you there is nonething to do.
    Edited: May 28, 2017

4. May 28, 2017  
    I don't recall Blizzard giving the Alliance free mounts at any point, but I do know that currently in Legion, the Alliance does get 50% more honor from battlegrounds.

5. May 28, 2017  
    I don't recall Blizzard giving the Alliance free mounts at any point, but I do know that currently in Legion, the Alliance does get 50% more honor from battlegrounds.
    Is the staff Considering a 50% honor increase for alliance? It would certainly help alot. Thanks for any info you have either way, and for all the activity in the forums! :D

6. May 28, 2017  
    50% more honor and instead 1 give 2 extra badges on loss (not gamebreaking) and instead 3 give 6 for wins.

It would literally help alot of process of gearing.Let this last until faction even it out,dont forget pvp will be much more active since atm horde will wait incredibly long for bgs.

7. May 28, 2017  
    you cant buy PVP gear with honor in legion.you only get faster honor level that can be used only in PVP.in TBC however is not like that it will have huge impact.
    the idea of freemount can work only before server release it wont do anything now that people have gold already and cant care less about it.
    only option atm is to close char creation for horde asap,the free transfer,and also to make separated queue for alliance and horde and give it time to balance.at least this is my opinion.

8. May 28, 2017  
    you cant buy PVP gear with honor in legion.you only get faster honor level that can be used only in PVP.in TBC however is not like that it will have huge impact.
    the idea of freemount can work only before server release it wont do anything now that people have gold already and cant care less about it.
    only option atm is to close char creation for horde asap,the free transfer,and also to make separated queue for alliance and horde and give it time to balance.at least this is my opinion.