1. May 28, 2017  

[TBC] Medivh vs Outland?

Hey people, I have seen that there are now 2 TBC realms, im playing on Outland. My question is: Can people donate on both realms? Or only on Outland realm? I'm now lvl 38 on outland, should I switch to Medivh x1? I dont know why would people switc to Medivh 1x? Because they dont like peoples who donate? Well, I donated to skip 3k que haha :D

Now the problem is: Medivh 1x or Outland 4x.... Omg.

2. May 28, 2017  
    Outland for faster xp rate, easy dungeons, lots of PvP and gear shop, Medivh for challenging content, decent blizzlike experience and no p2win, Up to you, what you prefer..

3. May 28, 2017  
    Outland for faster xp rate, easy dungeons, lots of PvP and gear shop, Medivh for challenging content, decent blizzlike experience and no p2win, Up to you, what you prefer..
    Except the dungeons are the exact same, the only thing thats different is the rate at which you level. The content isnt more challenging, the dungeons arent harder, stop being a little crybaby. If you wanna level at a decent rate and get to the end game content (which is the only thing most people care about) go for outland, if you wanna waste a bunch of extra time leveling on a realm with 3 times less players, go for Medivh.

4. May 28, 2017  
    Except the dungeons are the exact same, the only thing thats different is the rate at which you level. The content isnt more challenging, the dungeons arent harder, stop being a little crybaby. If you wanna level at a decent rate and get to the end game content (which is the only thing most people care about) go for outland, if you wanna waste a bunch of extra time leveling on a realm with 3 times less players, go for Medivh.
    Except dungeons in Medivh WILL be harder, as Warmane has stated that all content on Medivh will be pre-nerf, while in Outland it will be post-nerf.

The question would be, will Medivh really have pre-nerf content? That seems like too much of a hassle to code, idk.

5. May 28, 2017  
    Except dungeons in Medivh WILL be harder, as Warmane has stated that all content on Medivh will be pre-nerf, while in Outland it will be post-nerf.

The question would be, will Medivh really have pre-nerf content? That seems like too much of a hassle to code, idk.
    My bad, I was not aware of that.

6. May 28, 2017  

Considering there is limited information on pre-nerf values, Warmane (in my opinion) will likely alter the values until they "feel" like the pre-nerf ones were. Think of it like Lordaeron-lite.

7. May 29, 2017  
    I have made a choice, im gonna stay on Outland. Now im level 41 and im lazy to level up a new character on Medivh + I like 15k players on Outland realm. Well I see people crying about "Oh there will be a bunch of donor rogues with warglaives", I dont care about that, because people can buy gear but they cant buy skill. I remember long time ago when I played on LastWoW(its closed now), there was many rogues with warglaives with full s4 gear, but I owned them as a mage with S2 gear. Okay, im not a pro, only two times I got to 1950 rating on TBC for S3 shoulders on LastWoW, and that was when I played as resto shaman (I got boosted with very skilled warrior, I even didnt had to heal him xD), and with mage 1950 with skill because I play always with a mage.

"Okay Vexter calm down, stop writing about your skill".... I'm sorry for writing this long text, I just wake up, time to level up on Outland.

Btw, S3 IS THE BEST AND PRETTY FOR MY MAGE! xD

8. May 31, 2017  
    Read the realm information before making a fool of yourself.

9. Outland vs Medivh. A non biased answer.

Many people seem to be biased about this. HERES A NON-BIASED ANSWER:

Outland:
    5x exp, meaning getting to end content fast.
    In game item shop for real money.
    Cheaper training etc. (70% cheaper).
    High in population (15k, though que sometimes nearly 3 or 4 hours).

In summary, it has a more private (custom) server feeling. A very fun and easy server.

Medivh:
    1x everything, meaning slow, but true leveling experience. Leveling in WoW used to be rewarding, I think. (Some people already 70 though, despite the recent release).
    Blizzlike server
    5k players, but rising daily. No que time.

In summary, a more authentic TBC experience with a nostalgic feeling to it. You forget its not retail tbc. That said, way more time consuming.

All in all, if you came to warmane to have fun and mess around at 70, go Outland! But if you're here to play The Burning Crusade, choose Medivh!

10. TBC: Medivh vs Outland

Hello everyone, I do know that there is already a thread about this, but while I was reading through the comments, people were more into explaining the gameplay itself, but what I want to know is where is the community better.
    Honestly, I think that the difference between the gameplay of these realms isn't that big. Who enjoys leveling and wants that full TBC experience will play on Medivh, who has less time and enjoys the end game content more will play on Outland. But for me, the community plays a huge part in one's experience throughout the game. I have seen a lot of comments claiming that Warmane lies about their population, especially on the x5 realms where people can buy items with their money. I don't really care about that, but I would appreciate if you would tell me are there really a lot of players on Outland? I've been playing on Medivh, not a lot, but it does seem half empty.
    Sorry for the long post, and thank you all in advance.

11. Outland for faster xp rate, easy dungeons, lots of PvP and gear shop, Medivh for challenging content, decent blizzlike experience and no p2win, Up to you, what you prefer..
    What gear shop? When i try to get the gear shop online it says not available. Is it temporary?