1. May 28, 2017  

Updated list of working Cataclysm instances

Any corrections are welcome to be discussed in the comments bellow.
    Spoiler: Show

color code:
    Green - LAST boss of the instance is killable and rest of the instance does not have any major issues.
    Yellow - Last boss can NOT be killed, atleast part of this instance is doable. Notes about these instances are in the comment bellow.
    Red - None of the bosses are killable OR instance can not be entered.

Classic Dungeons

Ragefire Chasm
    Deadmines
    Wailing Caverns - last boss can not be killed
    Shadowfang Keep
    Blackfathom Deeps
    Stormwind Stockade
    Gnomeregan
    Scarlet Monastery
    Razorfen Kraul
    Maraudon
    Uldaman
    Dire Maul
    Razorfen Downs
    Scholomance
    Stratholme
    Zul'Farrak
    Blackrock Depths
    Sunken Temple
    Blackrock Spire

Classic Raids

Molten Core
    Blackwing Lair
    Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

The Burning Crusade dungeons

Hellfire Ramparts
    The Blood Furnace
    The Slave Pens
    Underbog
    Mana-Tombs
    Auchenai Crypts
    The Escape from Durnholde
    Sethekk Halls
    The Steamvault
    Shadow Labyrinth
    The Shattered Halls
    The Mechanar
    The Botanica
    Opening of the Dark Portal
    The Arcatraz - last boss can not be killed.
    Magister's Terrace

The Burning Crusade raids

Karazhan
    Gruul's Lair
    Magtheridon's Lair
    Serpentshrine Cavern - notes in the comment bellow
    Battle for Mount Hyjal
    Tempest Keep - notes in the comment bellow
    The Black Temple
    Sunwell Plateau

Wrath of the Lich King dungeons

Utgarde Keep
    The Nexus
    Ahn'Kahet: The Old Kingdom - only first boss can be killed, as you can't attack Taldaram.
    Azjol-Nerub
    Drak'Tharon Keep - Novos does not work, but instance can be finished.
    The Violet Hold
    Gundrak - Eck does not work, but instance can be finished.
    Halls of Stone - achievement from tribunal will not be gained, but loot and fight works well.
    Halls of Lightning
    The Oculus - first boss works well, others don't.
    The Culling of Stratholme
    Utgarde Pinnacle
    Trial of the Champion
    Forge of Souls
    The Pit of Saron
    The Halls of Reflection

Wrath of the Lich King raids

Obsidian Sanctum
    Naxxramas
    The Eye of Eternity
    Vault of Archavon
    Ulduar - first 4 bosses work.
    Trial of the Crusader
    Onyxia's Lair
    Icecrown Citadel - first 2 bosses work.
    Ruby Sanctum

Cataclysm dungeons

Blackrock Caverns
    Throne of the Tides
    The Stonecore - notes in the comment bellow
    The Vortex Pinnacle
    Grim Batol
    Halls of Origination
    Lost City of the Tol'Vir
    Deadmines
    Shadowfang Keep
    Zul'Aman - notes in the comment bellow
    Zul'Gurub - last boss can not be killed.
    End Time
    Well of Eternity
    Hour of Twilight

Cataclysm raids

Blackwing Descent - last boss of normal mode can not be killed, therefore heroic mode can not be accessed.
    The Bastion of Twilight
    Throne of the Four Winds - notes in the comment bellow.
    Firelands
    Baradin Hold
    Dragon Soul
    Edited: June 24, 2017 Reason: added more notes, thank you for ingame assistance.

2. May 28, 2017  
    notes:
    Spoiler: Show

Serpentshrine Cavern - to kill last boss you must bring atleast 5 other people bring the boss to the very corner of the arena and nuke it.
    Tempest Keep - to kill last boss you must burst it very hard after "weapons" phase, there is a lot of waiting so be prepared.
    The Stonecore - easiest way to kill last boss is to let only the tank get onto platform, wait for first circle to spawn, if it spawns on tank move down and reset the fight, if it spawns on anyone else go up and nuke the boss.
    Zul'Aman - as the trash before first boss spawn endlessly just rush in past anything and pull the one monsters on the stairs to stop the spawning, first boss is eather burst or die.
    Throne of the Four Winds - moving across platforms requires a macro "/cancelaura Slipstream" move forward towards the side of the platform, spam macro and spam jump button to jump across the platforms.
    Edited: May 28, 2017

3. May 28, 2017  
    Thanks for this, great contribution

4. May 29, 2017  
    Deamines is working? Maybe that is only Heroic version? I've never been able to get the Foe Reaper 5000 work when trying to solo this old instance....and the heroic version is so buffed~

5. May 29, 2017  
    Deamines is working? Maybe that is only Heroic version? I've never been able to get the Foe Reaper 5000 work when trying to solo this old instance....and the heroic version is so buffed~
    yeah, i remember normal mode not working well. will update once i test all the instances with issues(oculus, eye of eternity and now deadmines normal). heroic mode works well, only timer during the dream might be a bit too low, but it still can be completed easily.

Edit: yes i tested normal mode, it still does not work. heroic mode is working well.

note to self: Oculus only first boss works, The Eye of Eternity does not work
    Edited: May 29, 2017

6. The Arcatraz cannot be entered without the help of sandbox tiger. Also i have tried Zul'Gurub but last boss was unkillable.

7. It can be entered if you are a mage or via relog trick.

Forgot about Zul'gurub updated.

8. Really

The Arcatraz cannot be entered without the help of sandbox tiger. Also i have tried Zul'Gurub but last boss was unkillable.

Sandbox tigers are dumb in general

if you enter the instance (i forgot) that has the tree as the last boss
    and you walk thru the doorway behind him
    you will enter deinsanced and behind the door of the arcatraz
    Thanks mushy

9. Why does is not mc and bwl scripted? the 2 biggest transmog places.

10. Here's an update.

Throne of the Tides: bugged, very often it can't be finished due to last boss event not starting without 5 people
    Blackrock Caverns: bugged, if it's a weak group they won't get past the Raz corridors
    The Stonecore: bugged, can't be finished without an extremely good group
    Vortex Pinnacle: bugged, many people can't get past the second boss due to unhittable hitbox
    Lost City of the Tol'vir: works decently, though the dungeon sometimes crashes and kicks everybody out from the group at last boss
    Halls of Origination: works perfect
    Grim Batol: bugged
    Deadmines: works perfect
    Shadowfang Keep: works perfectly
    Zul'Aman: bugged, last boss won't give vp or jp
    Zul'Gurub: bugged, can't be finished, last boss event not working.
    End Time: bugged, undoable without a priest
    Well of Eternity: bugged, now very often all 6 mages attack at the same time at Azshara, making a nice group very necessary.
    Hour of Twilight: Thrall usually gets bugged on the way to third boss, which requires a reset of the whole dungeon.

And as for raids:

Bastion of Twilight. Works decently
    Throne of the Four Winds: Bugged, can hardly be done
    Blackwing Descent: Last boss unscripted, some bosses require a bis group to be a kill
    Baradin Hold: works well
    Firelands: This one is a bug fest. Most bosses are simply impossible atm.
    Dragon Soul: Works decently, but dungeon bugs are EXTREMELY frequent due to people falling on bosses at Yor and WM. You can solve it by reloading at the right moment, but when 25 people have to do that, and given it's a wipe if just 1 of them doesn't do it correctly.... eh. The amount of Dragon Soul raids I've seen to radi over at WM is appaling.

11. I agree with all of them, but as long as instance can be completed in some heavily questionable way(as long as that way isn't against the rules), i will still mark it as green.
    some other notes you forgot to add:
    Bastion of Twilight: first boss dragons can not be attacked(same bug as in vortex and for people who know how to resolve that bug it wont be an issue)
    third boss: if you wipe here most likely going to result in end of the raid as bosses sometimes can not be pulled due to bad reset mechanic(sometimes hard reseting the instance or waiting for server crash helps)
    fourth boss can be exploited and i haven't done sinestra in a while, but it used to reset to full hp after a wipe(it should reset to 80% i believe) and it is also can be exploited by logging out at right moment, hey not everything is bad, atleast second boss works pretty well.
    i wrote about TOT4W in the notes bellow the post, it's extremely hard fight, so pay your respects to anyone who has tittle "of the four winds".

12. i wrote about TOT4W in the notes bellow the post, it's extremely hard fight, so pay your respects to anyone who has tittle "of the four winds".
    I do :P

I didn't mention the others because I've hardly done BoT. I know that people do it regularly, though, so I trust their experience. And yes, Sinestra shouldn´t reset to full HP.

Also fair enough, many of the ones I listed can be finished, I just wanted to add some extra notes about what some of the issues are. I had never thought about the strategy you detailed for Stonecore, and it sounds solid. I will try it if I ever find myself there again :) thanks!

13. If they would fix the small dungeon and raid bugs it would really make the life of people who are still here FAR more enjoyable and might even bring some players who actually want to raid dragon soul(as i recall not many other servers have DS open), but we are going to have coal in our sock again this Christmas.

14. If they would fix the small dungeon and raid bugs it would really make the life of people who are still here FAR more enjoyable and might even bring some players who actually want to raid dragon soul(as i recall not many other servers have DS open), but we are going to have coal in our sock again this Christmas.
    Yeah... What really pisses me off is that all of these things worked perfectly just 2 years ago. The server is not getting better, and I'd be okay with that, but getting worse. And I'm assuming all they'd need to do to revert all those bugs it so reupload the patch they uploaded c. 2 years ago. But they won't, which makes me think they just want us to give up and leave so they can close it.