1. June 4, 2017  
    noob question here: is there no healing pvp blue weapon for just honor+marks? or how does that work ? :D

2. June 9, 2017  
    The next week there will be players that have bought shoulders and this will be harder to implement.

If possible a staff member to give a comment if it is being considered or..

3. We want tbc in all it's glory. We want the flaws and the perfections of the game. Don't change anything just because some ppl try to rush out a change that was initially carried out later. Don't rush the content, don't rush the patch changes. It will surely kill that beautiful tbc-feel that i (and many others) have as of now!

This happened on Anathema (the vanilla server). The feeling came creeping, slowly - the feeling of it all becoming more and more elitized - and in the end, just before i quit playing on that famous server, i can honesly say that there were almost no "normal" folks left on the server anymore. There were almost only lvling guilds and the hardcore farming/raiding guilds were everyone already knew what to do and just wanted to repeat what they did many many years ago. No semi-skilled guilds existed. No world-PvP-creating guilds existed. There was no room for semi-skilled, everyday folks.

A bad player will never have time to aquire a full set of pieces during a season of arena. They might have 1/3 of the items. And the ppl who get 2/3 and 3/3 of the items still feel the need to ***** about a change that's not suppose to come yet. Jesus let tbc be tbc or start playing on a WoTLK server where the creators had elitized the PvP already.

The change is to be made in season 3. So let it come in season 3. I remember how retail worked. It was bloody perfect. I had to fight hard for the weps and finally got them, but i never reached the shoulders. That was fine by me. And the ppl who couldn't really get the season 3/4 shoulders and weps, they were not as good as the ones who could get them, but at least they could enter PvP content without being totally annihilated, because they at least had the Merciless-gear as a comfort.

Things were all good in tbc. Don't change a damn thing. Just change obvious flaws like falling off the map or whatever.

Piece.

4. the only reason to have rating requirements on a p2w server is so more people will pay $$$ for an item in a cash shop because they cant hit a certain rating. the entire "better pvp play" and "earn you gear" does not apply to a server like warmane when you can buy any gear you want in the cash shop. people playing wrath can buy Shadowmourne right?whats the cost 50$'s? people do buy it correct? = ratings mean nothing from that point on same will apply to BC, all one has to do is wait until an item goes into the cash shop and its gg.

5. people playing wrath can buy Shadowmourne right?whats the cost 50$'s? people do buy it correct?
    shadowmourne is 150 coins. so more like 150$.

First 12