1. May 28, 2017  

/who command cooldown

Hello everyone!
    As the post says I would like to know when the /who command will be available without cooldown, when I asked a gm he said he would like to test how the server would handle the population first.

But since the server is up and running on all cylinders I guess its safe to assume that /who command shouldnt have cooldown anymore.
    Iam asking this because I prefer to make /who druid 70 if I need a druid and so on and so forth instead of spamming global Channel...

2. May 28, 2017  
    Imagine 15000 /who requests to the server. Kaboom.

3. May 28, 2017  
    The cooldown at the moment is like 1 mn thats insane and the command worked without cooldown at lordaeron at 12k pop so. ..

4. May 28, 2017  
    Imagine 15000 /who requests to the server. Kaboom.
    Why would everyone /who at the same time? You do it very rarely

5. May 28, 2017  
    Why would everyone /who at the same time? You do it very rarely
    There are addons that do that. Also, implementing such a cooldown, which was and is in Lordaeron still, is a way to avoid spamming it, which they stated some time ago that consumes too much resources and is a source of lags and crashes.

6. May 28, 2017  
    There are addons that do that. Also, implementing such a cooldown, which was and is in Lordaeron still, is a way to avoid spamming it, which they stated some time ago that consumes too much resources and is a source of lags and crashes.
    No one is running those addons full time either, so that reasoning is flawed as well.

7. May 28, 2017  
    Lmao y'all putting this dude down hard for real.

8. May 28, 2017  
    No one is running those addons full time either, so that reasoning is flawed as well.
    Could you tell the name of those addons?