1. May 28, 2017  

Node respawn timers

With the player capped increased to 15 000, I feel like it makes sense for nodes (veins & herbs) to respawn quicker. It's kind of a nightmare levelling profs at X1 with such scarce resources.

2. July 4, 2017  
    Second this... I've been trying to get from 290 mining to 300 for 3 days. All veins are always out in all places.. Tried everywhere. Higher player cap should give quicker respawn...

3. July 6, 2017  
    I agree! 300-375 SUCKS! I been flying for like 30mins and only found 4 herbs... WTF I can't even choose to make money this way. I'm resto and i'm force to go boomy if I want to grind for money.

4. The need in consumables already outdone the supply but now T5 is incoming, things will get very serious. I would suggest some custom changes that need to be made to ensure players a blizzlike supply. (especially with things like Fel Lotus or Nightmare Seeds)...

But a good start is to first know if Warmane admins agree with the fact that farming time have to be decreased here to reach retail values.

5. I can only agree with the OP and others here. Nodes werent that hard to find in Azeroth and Kalimdor, but with so many ppl hitting lvl 70 and all farming the same spots in Outland, it makes no sense having spawntimers 1x.

I've spent well over 4 hours farming for 12 Terocone today, and one whole sweep of Terokkar only produces 1-2 nodes (1 being felweed). This is ridiculous, so plz up the spawntimers.

6. Definitely something needs to be done. just skilled herb/alch to 300 to find out that Outland has NO herbs

7. Oh, I just posted something about this as well on Outland. I'm having the most difficult time getting enough Mithril to pass 225 in Blacksmithing. I'm averaging a stack every hour and a half to 2 hours. I realize that other players are attempting to collect nodes as well, but I can't justify spending 8+ hours collecting nodes to only get 10 points in my Blacksmithing profession. Can we soon see a change in renewal of nodes with an increase of spawn time?

AH is also extremely lopsided when it comes to mining supplies. 35g a stack for mithril, a level 40 node, shouldn't be justifiable. Most people level 40 don't even have 10 gold without purchasing coins. An increase in spawn time will increase the amount of ore on the market and lower the price to a more reasonable investment.

8. What I'm getting at is an alteration to spawning for the types of mines and the frequency of those mines. Outland AH is flooded with Gold and Truesilver mines because they're more plentiful than the more important mines like Mithril and Trillium. The type of mine that should be spawning in these Gold and Truesilver mine locations aren't set correctly in the system and need to be revisited by the devs. I'm sure this applies to TBC content mines as well as people have posted above

9. The thing is, the nodes should not respawn in a X period of time, should be random according to people farming the mineral/herb. I suposse this is hard to emulate, but would be nice working that way.

10. Yesterday I spent 850g on thorium bars because from 3 days all spots were empty. That's ridiciulus when u want to skill bs and need 550-600 thoriums...
    I've been skilling bs and minning many times and i've never had so many problems and I've never spent so much time to reach 300 skill in bs...

11. Well, some time ago I proposed increasing profession rates to match the XP rates and decreasing respawn times to match the abnormally high for TBC population. Considering that we're playing on an x5(x7.5) realm, x1 profession rates are not okay. Considering that we have 15k online on an expansion where realms had several times less players, having respawn times that long is not okay.

Both suggestions were declined under the pretext that they're my own subjective opinion and they would never happen.

12. Increase the node respawn rates its too slow please.

13. This is the only reason i would ever try to post to change something these herbs are not spawning nearly as often as they should i understand theres alot of people farming but come on you can fly an entire zone for 2 nodes that is not blizzlike at all

14. I agree, this is the only thing I can think of right now that needs some changing. I'm trying to farm tin ore at the moment and I've literally ran around multiple zones for about two hours and only came across five nodes.

15. Can you already do something about this? It's not ****ing normal that you have to waste 2 hours for few nodes.

12 Last