1. May 28, 2017  

Alliance POV on this realm

So what do I get for getting ganked every 5 mins by homo blood elves, "badass" undead rogues and brainless spams of frostbolts and fears?

Jokes aside, it's not 2007 anymore and people play whatever is best. That means going for the horde racials instead of the alliance's laughable ones. 5k alliance to 9k horde (numbers atm) is stupid.

The only reason to play alliance is for faster honor farm. More bg's per hour due to faster queues, so more losses are better than fewer wins. And this is kinda sad imo. No benefits for pve.

At 70, things don't change much because you still have to farm those reps for heroics so it's just as bad.

For the warmane fanboys, the current situation is absurd, so I don't need lecturing. Something needs to be done.

PS: I play a warrior, so it's even worse :(

Edit: Just got ganked posting this lol

2. May 28, 2017  
    I believe it sucks to face those blood elfes and undeads. After 12 years of playing only alliance, first time i took horde because difference for feral druid is insane even in PTR gear horde druid has 700 more hp in bear and additional stun that helps alot. So my POV, it was strange to play horde as i used to kill them, while leveling Horde i decided to avoid ganking alliance and ended up usually helping them to kill harder mob, got ganked by alliance once after i helped them in hiterlands, i find out they had 70 lvl druid helping to them... But things went down hill when i came to outlands alliance are really aggresive here, cant blame them thats how i used to be as alliance... :D And now about things in factions, big part of hordes are complete morons... Great example today in Nagrand Ring of Blood, there was plenty of horde we made a raid of 20 people, spent 15 mins killing first boss over and over and adding addiotional players, out of nowhere 20 alliance players destroyed us, later did whole ROB quest chain in 7 mins while fighthing random fags from our group that disturbed them. When alliance was done, we spent another 1 hour of that chain, and the end only half of the raid got quest.... Sof probably playing on alliance you will end with more smarter faction... Even with that difference for druid class i am thinking to transfer to alliance...

3. May 28, 2017  
    Some allies are scumbags too. Btw, horde to alliance is free now.