1. May 28, 2017  

How does Faction change work?

Hello, i want to know how everything works while transfering.

1. Reputation with capital cities and thallmar to honor hold, does rep tranfer?
    2. I heard to make a transfer i need to create alliance, well does it take that new char name or my old char name?
    3. Do i get any flightpaths on alliance while coming from horde?

2. May 28, 2017  
    ^this

i consider making a gay nightelf rogue, but don't feel like running for the next 2 hours getting all flightpoints back.

3. May 28, 2017  
    Well faction Change kinda sucks right now.
    Lost all gathered flight Points.
    No Namechange
    And nearly no Information.
    Cant say something about quest process since im Standing in SW right now.

4. May 28, 2017  
    Well.. female char, now with a male name, stuck in stormwind without flight points. That's not really a good way to start.

Why isn't there a warning that names won't change (even though you can change gender)? Will there be the option to name change?

Greetings

5. May 28, 2017  
    Well.. female char, now with a male name, stuck in stormwind without flight points. That's not really a good way to start.

Why isn't there a warning that names won't change (even though you can change gender)? Will there be the option to name change?

Greetings
    I think it said "Free faction change" , not "Free faction and name change"

6. May 28, 2017  
    That character does not exist or does not belong to your account. is it normal ???

7. May 28, 2017  
    I think it said "Free faction change" , not "Free faction and name change"
    I don't see this as an valid argument. Blizzards faction change is called "faction change" as well, yet it also gives you the option to change your name.

Just saying "faction change" implies, atleast for me, that all the important things that happen to be there on blizz as well are going to be covered - and if something is not possible, that it would be mentioned somewhere.

Also I personally don't think it makes that much sense to be able to change gender, but not your name.

Thus I expected the name change.

It wouldn't have been a problem for me if there was one single line just saying that names, unlike on blizz, are not going to changed.

8. May 28, 2017  
    Thank you all for comments, good thing i didint used it yet

9. May 28, 2017  
    I use gender specific names and play different race/gender depending on faction/class.
    Fchange should come with namechange for sure

10. May 28, 2017  
    Well , fligh paths are lost , rep is lost , u stay with horde mount , same horde guild , and population so low, bad pvp teams and Empty AH , u decide , I transferred , still don't know if I did the right choice , OH AND BTW:

THEY FKING DELETED YOUR BANK SPOTS , WHICH MEANS THEY WILL GIVE U ALL THE BAGS THAT WERE IN YOUR BANK WITH THE ITEMS AND U NEED TO RE BUY THE BANK SLOTS. 60 GOLD IS GONE. FOR NOTHIN.