1. May 28, 2017  

The perverse effect of free Horde to Alliance faction change.

The fact that you can now at anytime migrate your character from horde to alliance has only made things worse.

It is now a better option to create and level a horde character because it is much safer, your chance to get ganked while questing is very low as horde.
    Even if you wish to play as alliance endgame because you can just faction swap when you are done leveling and questing.

Besides the obvious better racials the free faction change has now become another reason to roll a horde character.

2. May 28, 2017  
    Leveling is pain, ok. It's only a small part of the experience so you shouldn't worry that much about it tbh.

3. May 28, 2017  
    small chance to getting ganked? U arent in horde right?

4. May 28, 2017  
    Hordes are complete dick heads..... goes 2v1 get killed and then call their 70 buddy ;) *****s...

5. May 28, 2017  
    Hordes are complete dick heads..... goes 2v1 get killed and then call their 70 buddy ;) *****s...
    Everyone can be a "complete dickhead"; it has nothing to do whether someone is horde or alliance. I could play any of both and still see the same things happening in each. Currently playing the horde, and have been ganked by alliance likewise. Quit that horde is this, alliance is that BS. Both can, and will, do the same things.

6. May 28, 2017  
    True, but it is a x5 leveling rate server anyway. So to say that the server has been perverted is redundant.

7. May 28, 2017  
    I got ganked now 3-4 times by the same alli trio i called some help then the guy logged in to horde and sent me a msg: you can fight only if you outnumber us.. so yeah ^^ only horde has dickeads for sure.. nope