1. May 28, 2017  

Medivh A/H ratio

Hello,

Do u think there is almost 50/50 faction ratio? Im afraid about 3k horde 1k alliance. I asking because there is no Medivh in info page.

2. May 28, 2017  
    An independent census has it 41:59 Alliance:Horde. You can look it up if you want to know more, I can't link it here.

3. May 29, 2017  
    Even if it's on 1/3 A:H ratio, still, things will get sorted out when people start to ding 70.
    Most likely free transfers will be promoted and some kind of balance (45%-55% like) will be reached.
    I'm not worried for ratio issues atm since I can enjoy my leveling without hindrances like Quest mob is killed, quest item is being farmed etc.

4. May 29, 2017  
    Leveling on a realm x1 is an important part of the game, even if some change faction at 70. People will still feel alone for donjons & ganking in pvp zone

5. May 29, 2017  
    Hm...

im thinking bout rerolling ( or taking free transfer at 70 if thats possible)

I only played Alliance..and feel kinda bad at playing horde. Missing the beautiful alliance cities and so on. Horde is weird and stinks :<

Sadly my guild want horde....rip me

6. May 29, 2017  
    My guild went Horde on Outland and I didn't care, Carteis. I go with what I enjoy.

7. May 30, 2017  
    Nice answer Alsorin !

Do you play ally here ?? And how activ is it atm?

My biggest problem is..i guess i would not find enough people to lvl with (i hate being always solo and alone :< )

8. May 30, 2017  
    Nice answer Alsorin !

Do you play ally here ?? And how activ is it atm?

My biggest problem is..i guess i would not find enough people to lvl with (i hate being always solo and alone :< )
    There seems to be a decent Alliance presence. I play solo a lot when leveling. I out level people or as of late, end up behind people in level due to real life. I am a feral tank so I can find a group fairly easy. There are a lot of solos and I've seen some guilds. Night Elf areas aren't really packed at all. Seems most players are in the human areas. I'm US based so my experience may vary from yours, but I do work a third shift job. Meaning I either play from 7am-12pm or around 2pm-6:30pm American EST. Makes finding a raiding guild difficult. :/

9. May 30, 2017  
    I would not worry too much about being able ro raid with your schedule, if you dont mind 10 man raids. Lots of skilled and organized PuG with great leaders will organise and you can always join those when you miss you guild run that week so you dont fall back too much on the gear.

10. May 31, 2017  
    My guild went Horde on Outland and I didn't care, Carteis. I go with what I enjoy.
    Same here. A guild full of friends went to play horde, but I just went with Alliance as usual. I can't stand horde and won't be able to enjoy the game, if I have to play it.

11. May 31, 2017  
    I´m happy here. I don´t need to wait 1000 minutes, also 1x as a retail player for long years I don´t have problems with that, but I don´t understand this free transfer so from Outland they can transfer here? It is not unfair? Because the XP rate is diferent. (sorry for questions but need to know more:)

12. May 31, 2017  
    I´m happy here. I don´t need to wait 1000 minutes, also 1x as a retail player for long years I don´t have problems with that, but I don´t understand this free transfer so from Outland they can transfer here? It is not unfair? Because the XP rate is diferent. (sorry for questions but need to know more:)
    Transfers from Outland to Medivh are not possible.