1. May 28, 2017  

Video settings not saving.

Every time I open the Lich King server it doesn't save my video settings. They default back every time I exit and reopen.

Any help with this bug?

2. May 28, 2017  

3. May 28, 2017  
    RIght click on the wow.exe, go to properties and select the ''Always open as an Administrator'' tick.

4. May 28, 2017  

5. May 28, 2017  
    Right click your WoW directory -> Properties -> untick ''Read only'' -> Apply -> on the next window click ok -> and finally apply again. That should probably work because i had the same problem and that fixed it.

6. May 30, 2017  
    None of that solutions worked for me.
    "read only" is already unchecked, I have checked "allways open as administrator" and I still right clic to open as administrator.

Everytime the settings are reset and I have the starter cinematic every time.

This is very annoying :'(
    Any ideas ?

7. May 30, 2017  
    None of that solutions worked for me.
    "read only" is already unchecked, I have checked "allways open as administrator" and I still right clic to open as administrator.

Everytime the settings are reset and I have the starter cinematic every time.

This is very annoying :'(
    Any ideas ?
    follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC ( this is important)
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

8. May 30, 2017  
    Remove read only and don't hit alt+f4 when exiting, it may leave some settings unsaved if you exit disgracefully, stay calm and hit exit game or logout + 2* esc