1. May 29, 2017  

Mists Of Pandaria not available of Mac OS X?

Hello,
    I was playing Wrath Of The Lich King and wanted to try out different expansions, I decided to try and download Mists Of Pandaria but when I clicked download, I got an error message saying "Not available for OS X" or something along the lines of that. Same goes for BC, Cataclysm, etc. The only expansion that I can download is WOTLK. Will these expansions ever become available for Mac or no? Thanks.

2. May 29, 2017  
    probably check here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=320450
    I didn't try it myself but it seems it works. it worth the try.

3. May 30, 2017  
    probably check here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=320450
    I didn't try it myself but it seems it works. it worth the try.
    It works fine, I play on a Macbook. But use the 32 bit client or duels won't work.

4. I would recommend just googling for an mop 548 mac client and download that, then set your config.wtf file properly with the correct realm. thats what ive always done when i played mop on macs with private servers.

5. Hi people, I play on an iMac with a 5.4.8 mac client downloaded from the internet.

Since today i was playing with the 64 bit client and i couldn't see or listen the sound when someone requested me a duel but I could request a duel and others accept. Thanks for the advice, I confirm that with the 32 bit client duels work fine.

I will add that when i was playing with the 64 bit client after the first auto attack the character was stacking in an "auto attack" mode (couldn't stop auto attack with out reloging)

6. Do you know where exactly can we get the MOP Client download link? I have been searching and everytime i find one it doesnt work and also leads me to the Genesis realm. IDK what that is. Please Help!!!