1. May 30, 2017  
    Just dont tell the people what kind of realm they want to play. Listen to the people and make a realm based on what the people want.

2. May 30, 2017  
    It was undoubtedly a really good decision. I don't like the pay to win philosophy of Icecrown, but at least I can enjoy the game here.
    really, how can you enjoy the game there ?

shadowmourne/hc items, full s8 is like most common thing ever, items don't have value or meaning, the whole concept of MMORPG progression is nonexistent there because everyone have BIS gear etc and if you are not donor its impossible to be competitive there.

yes, there is more activity but price is just too high, i would million time rather wait 5-10m q then face backpedaling shadowmourne players (that never entered ICC in their lives) every game, as a retail players i just can't stand stuff like that.
    at that point game just stop being MMORPG..

lordaeron on the other hand is perfect if you want real MMORPG and progression feeling.

i agree that staff should release DF and heirlooms to make leveling a litle more fun, i dont see a bad side of that...
    Edited: May 30, 2017

3. May 30, 2017  
    that is why server is dead already.
    5-6k is far from dead for a private server, it's more people than 95% of other private servers ever dream of ..
    if you dont like it just don't play or go for P2W servers instead

spreading pointless negativity should be bannable ..

4. May 30, 2017  
    Saying only 3 guilds have hc progress is not true. The problem for most of the casual players and guilds is that they are used to the easyer raids in other privet servers where they can easly slip off without any need of the slightest min/maxing wich is actually needed to get more than 3/12 in ICC here. You cant expect that you can enter ToC 25 normal with 5k gs, 0 enchants, 0 gems and pulling 4k dps and clear it. Since ICC came out I've done few pugs in ToC and seen 15-16 guys carry the rest that are nowhere near the needed requierments to enter it.
    Neither RDF nor heirlooms will make any diffrence for the end game content. If the players arent willing to invest time to learn the class they play, put gold to make thier gear optimal for the content they are doing, get professions, flasks, pots and so on they will be forever stuck at 3/12. The fault shouldn't be on the server, becouse the players arent willing to improve.

5. May 30, 2017  
    5-6k is far from dead for a private server, it's more people than 95% of other private servers ever dream of ..
    if you dont like it just don't play or go for P2W servers instead

spreading pointless negativity should be bannable ..
    did you ever log lordaeron because i dont think so. i dont know where these 6k players are but doing raids, bgs and arenas for sure not

sure if you only do your daily heroic and some roleplay /questing around its perfect serv for you but if you actually want to raid its desaster

6. May 30, 2017  
    did you ever log lordaeron because i dont think so. i dont know where these 6k players are but doing raids, bgs and arenas for sure not

sure if you only do your daily heroic and some roleplay /questing around its perfect serv for you but if you actually want to raid its desaster
    idk man, pve wise it looks the same to me as it was on naxx and most likely ulduar which i didnt play.
    Numbers were inflated to begin with, i mean with 12k there was RARELY any pug raid going and the guilds were not more than 10 that were doing those raids, id argue that finding dungeon group was actually slower with 12k than it is now lol.

7. May 30, 2017  
    I have seen yesterday raid members in Orgrimmar jumping at the same time and yelling that they are going to raid.

8. May 30, 2017  
    idk man, pve wise it looks the same to me as it was on naxx and most likely ulduar which i didnt play.
    Numbers were inflated to begin with, i mean with 12k there was RARELY any pug raid going and the guilds were not more than 10 that were doing those raids, id argue that finding dungeon group was actually slower with 12k than it is now lol.
    I can't speak for how Lord is now, but when Lord still had a solid population and raids were already in, lots, LOTS of people were leveling - You wouldn't see them all in Dalaran or even in Northrend.
    Even after I hit 80 of my main and started raiding, there were still tons of people in leveling zones, tons of people doing low-level dungeons.
    As for the pug raids, I can understand players would rather not get random player to raid buffed content. Most players that were in PvE had a guild anyway.
    My guild regularly required pickups when doing Naxx and Ulduar. It wasn't a real pug raid, but still.

I left at ToC, but my guild was regularly raiding Naxx and Uldu back then, and I doubt there were "only 10 guilds". I downed Yogg before leaving, and there were certainly lots of guilds doing it earlier than us, or killing bosses in heroic mode, judging from the items I could see on other players when grouping for daily dungeons.

9. May 30, 2017  

log in now and wach global, there is 5-6 raids (icc10/25,toc) in making and BG q is 5-6m, 2s are instant to 1m ..
    idk what the hell are you talking about ..

you want to say that server population numbers are lie or what ?

10. May 31, 2017  
    Hey guys. If you call Lordaeron "dying", what is your opinion about Frostwolf, Neltharion and Blackrock?

Regards

11. May 31, 2017  
    really, how can you enjoy the game there ?

shadowmourne/hc items, full s8 is like most common thing ever, items don't have value or meaning, the whole concept of MMORPG progression is nonexistent there because everyone have BIS gear etc and if you are not donor its impossible to be competitive there.

yes, there is more activity but price is just too high, i would million time rather wait 5-10m q then face backpedaling shadowmourne players (that never entered ICC in their lives) every game, as a retail players i just can't stand stuff like that.
    at that point game just stop being MMORPG..

lordaeron on the other hand is perfect if you want real MMORPG and progression feeling.

i agree that staff should release DF and heirlooms to make leveling a litle more fun, i dont see a bad side of that...
    I would prefer to play in a realm where not every single person has BIS gear, thats why I joined Lordaeron and was super excited about it. But as I said, at least in icecrown I CAN play the game. Playing ****y p2w game is better than not playing at all, spending 80% of your time in queues or global chat.

12. May 31, 2017  
    'every single person having BiS gear' is what you'll inevitably get when people farm the same content for many a year, nevermind the 'p2w marketplace store' tho

13. May 31, 2017  
    I would prefer to play in a realm where not every single person has BIS gear, thats why I joined Lordaeron and was super excited about it. But as I said, at least in icecrown I CAN play the game. Playing ****y p2w game is better than not playing at all, spending 80% of your time in queues or global chat.
    queues for bgs are 3-5m now, and 2s are instant .. just try not to play it when most of the players are sleeping ..

'every single person having BiS gear' is what you'll inevitably get when people farm the same content for many a year, nevermind the 'p2w marketplace store' tho
    trust me, not all players will have elite pvp gear, or full S8 gear, HC items or murne on lordaeron i can guarantee you that lol ..

14. June 1, 2017  
    I have seen yesterday raid members in Orgrimmar jumping at the same time and yelling that they are going to raid.
    That was my <Gearbox> :) we raided Stormwind, Killed king Varian, destroyed whole city, killed tons of Alliancers and had great fun :)
    Lordaeron FTW!

15. June 1, 2017  
    I sent kisses :") hahaha :D

Well i guess it is not dead ^^

First 123 Last