1. May 29, 2017  

Spawn Rates

Are spawn rates actually broken or just my idea?, hope someone clear it out heh.

2. May 29, 2017  
    Pls fix spawn rates, its really hard to lvl like this

3. May 29, 2017  
    The mob rates could be tuned down, however some item spawn rates are too low forcing people to wait long periods of time or abandon the quest.

4. May 29, 2017  
    Must second this issue. Did the first Washed Ashore quest in Darkshore and murlocs were respawning almost immediately after the one prior one was killed. You cannot obtain a quest item with mobs respawning at that rate. It's absurd. And this quest is not a group quest.

Also the drop rate of white items is a bit on the high side for bag space issues. Nice for money's sake though.

5. May 29, 2017  
    I second this aswell. I'm afraid to go into caves. I guess the spawn rates are set more to match the current population of Outland.

6. May 29, 2017  
    I forwarded your feedback and concerns to administration.

7. May 29, 2017  

8. May 29, 2017  
    Can you lower the respawn pls? Its impossible to lvl alone at some quests :<

9. May 29, 2017  

Lower respawn rates

Hi, i think staff should lower respawn rates since some quests are quite impossible due to quick respawn rate

10. May 29, 2017  
    It's better to be faster respawn rate than 4k players to compete for 1 mob..

11. May 29, 2017  
    It may be true for some situations but it IS impossible to clear caves, buildings etc. alone. Before you clear ahead, they spawn behind you and you are toast. Can't get the corpse either.

12. May 29, 2017  
    +1

For example: the redridge quest in Render's Cave, killing 15 blackrock champions, you need no less than a 5 man party since they spawn so quickly. 3 of us couldn't finish the quest and ended up shelving it for now.

Also while you slightly lower the spawn rates, please fix NPC flee speed as they run away full speed when low on HP.

13. May 29, 2017  
    While I understand it is quite annoying, considering you need to time your regen, everything to match it, I think that is removed by the fact you don't need to compete or wait for most mobs at all.

And the solution? Group up, I know most are used to solo'ing and some enjoy it, myself included, but its still a MMORPG in the end, grouping up doesn't mean exclusively for dungeons, there are plenty of players at all brackets, if you group up its all fine.

14. May 30, 2017  
    This is Medivh. Not Outland. There aren't even 4k on the server! Lower the spawn rates.

Warmane took the lazy route of just using Outland's spawn rates. Sounds great in theory if both servers have near the same populations. However, the populations are drastically different. Outland's spawn rate is horrible for Medivh. And my first death in-game was while doing The Blackwood Corrupted in Darkshore. Sure, the quest is not an easy solo. However, obtaining the items for it is fairly straight forward. You gather two barrels near around the camp. The next step is to combine with moonwell water and sprinkle on the fire. I got the first fairly easily. The second wasn't too bad either. I go to clear towards the fire and by the time I get to the first the next to last one that died has respawned. I HOT myself and go bear. The prior respawns with the current and half health. He aggros a near by one. I kill current and get second to half health before tossing a HOT and running out, but not before they can kill me. On any normal rate server I could kill all the furblogs around and they would not respawn until I started summoning the mini boss mob. I'd drag him out and it wouldn't be much of a problem. That's not to be said here. On Outland I could easily find people right around me killing rabid thistle bears, naga, etc to help. I hadn't seen someone since prior to right outside of Auberdine!!

Another example as stated below the first bones quest in Darkshore. I go to the dead remains and start killing murlocs. The prior respawns part way through killing the current. I attempt to pull two and kill both, but there's another that aggros as I go to loot the item. Okay, I go to kill it and the prior are respawning! No one is on the beach killing crawlers. Medivh is not the high pop server that Outland is and I like that! However, the spawn rates are horrible for Medivh. They must be fixed.
    Edited: May 30, 2017

15. May 30, 2017  
    While I understand it is quite annoying, considering you need to time your regen, everything to match it, I think that is removed by the fact you don't need to compete or wait for most mobs at all.

And the solution? Group up, I know most are used to solo'ing and some enjoy it, myself included, but its still a MMORPG in the end, grouping up doesn't mean exclusively for dungeons, there are plenty of players at all brackets, if you group up its all fine.
    Group up? We're talking SOLO quests are near impossible because of the issue. Don't give that stupid reply. I have played since Vanilla and every single expansion since then. You don't group up to pick up bones off the beach. You kill the murlocs around it. Oh wait, they're respawning on top of each other. You're almost dead. Try clicking the bones while mobs are respawning and beating on you. Let me know how that works out. Clear out the mobs you say? Did that and watch the respawn rate. Sorry, don't use the group up excuse when a quest is meant to be solo'ed and has been since Vanilla!

123 ... Last