1. June 1, 2017  
    It's not the same as on Outland anymore, we toned it down a bit yesterday. So if you are still having issues with it then feel free to post your feedback, we might be able to change it even further.
    Hi Empyrean, I'd like to suggest to yourself to give it a try. Set your level to, let's say, 16, give yourself some decent gear (take a look at Atlasloot and choose from there) and try to complete this quest inside a cave in Darkshore. I personally think that tunning down the global respawn rates for standard MoBs to a point that that quest is soloable would do the job.

Keep us informed of this matter, since it's the only major downside in Medivh nowadays.
    Thank you in advance.

2. June 2, 2017  
    Spawn rates have gotten better every day. Today I went into several caves to finish killing mobs and was not once overwhelmed. It felt very blizz like in spawn rate.

3. June 2, 2017  
    It's not the same as on Outland anymore, we toned it down a bit yesterday. So if you are still having issues with it then feel free to post your feedback, we might be able to change it even further.
    Noticed the difference today. Thank you! I was able to comfortably do some quests that are meant to be solo'ed.

4. June 3, 2017  
    I still think the spawn rate is way too fast in places like caves and large camps. It is very difficult to clear things and get to quest items without it respawning behind you. Never mind if you die for some reason and have to come back, everything has repopped as well. I think it really needs to be toned down further. There has to be some balance between slightly increased spawn rates and a more normal leveling experience.

First ... 234