1. May 30, 2017  
    I agree. It seems that respawn rates are set for an entire world server if not the entire realm, which I guess will make adjusting spawn rates complicated. But the current rates are completely inappropriate for the amount of people playing on Medivh. To make things worse, it seems like it is exclusively mobs that respawn at this insane rate. I attempted to do the Bingle's Missing Tools quest yesterday, and had to clear the Trogg camps 4 times (3 respawn cycles) before the tools popped up.

2. May 30, 2017  
    Complainers man.. You won't be complaining about the re-spawn rate when you hit 50+ that's for sure. I am really enjoying the frantic pace required to keep up in some of the areas. I think it adds a nice level of difficulty to some of the more stare questing content.

3. May 30, 2017  
    The real solution of course would be dynamic respawn timers. That's how it was on retail TBC as well.

4. May 30, 2017  
    Totally agree on this, Broken Tools quest at mulgore was almost impossible to complete 2 man, if you dont want to run back to tb for a forge

5. May 30, 2017  
    definately lower the rates, this is way to fast, you can't even nearly clear a camp to Claim quest items if there is no second or third Player helping.

6. May 30, 2017  
    Got to agree with this the re-spawn timers in Silverpine Forest are crazy - any of the Cave / building quests are nearly impossible to solo due to the rate which mobs re-spawn. I'm not expecting to just roll over mobs, but even if you work your way in and take care not to over pull you often find that by the time you have worked out a path to the item / quest mob and got there everything behind you re-spawns.

You almost have to accept that you might get in but you wont get back out again,

7. May 30, 2017  
    Complainers man.. You won't be complaining about the re-spawn rate when you hit 50+ that's for sure. I am really enjoying the frantic pace required to keep up in some of the areas. I think it adds a nice level of difficulty to some of the more stare questing content.
    Ahh yes, we're just complainers. Right...nope. 50 is not level 12 or 20. You didn't read a single reply and generalized everyone. Just zip it. You're clueless.

8. May 30, 2017  
    Complains can be valid and this one is.

I've had several quests where I had to abandon because it involved killing a specific mob in an area surrounded by weaker ones that begin to respawn after I kill 2-3 of them. If you say well "group up", this is not always possible if you are on US times and there are at most 6 other people in the zone with you.

9. May 30, 2017  
    Didn't notice this thread. PLEASE fix the rates. They are really starting to ruin the experience. With or without a group.

10. May 30, 2017  
    I do find it annoying that mobs respawn 5 6 times before a quest item reappears, but hey ...deal with it i guess

11. May 31, 2017  
    It's pretty much unplayable for many quests. You need 5 man parties just to hold back the monsters to click glittering piles of mud. This is really my only serious complaint about the server. It's as if the respawns/mobs are tuned for 3-4x as many people.

12. May 31, 2017  
    Dynamic spawn rates are indeed the fix to this, but I'm not sure how well it can be implemented on these realms as it was first introduced in MoP :)

13. May 31, 2017  

Not everyone is playing an AoE frost mage, as a paladin i have to smash my face against every pack leading to the quest item auto-attacking one mob at a time.
    Packs are freaking respawning while i'm killing them.

14. May 31, 2017  
    Just chiming in to confirm the respawn rates are currently too high. I recently returned to Warmane to take part in the Medivh realm. My only character at the moment is a Blood Elf Holy priest, and I've only really quested through Eversong Woods (just got to Ghostlands tonight), and pretty much every enemy was respawning absurdly quickly. I've yet to notice this with quest objects, but that may be the case as well, not entirely sure.

15. May 31, 2017  
    Confirmed. +++
    Respawn Rates are too High!
    Please slow down the respawn rates. It is completely disastrous on Medivh and almost if not impossible to level on many quests around the world.

First 1234 Last