1. May 29, 2017  

Mining and Herbalism respawn rates, and loot tables.

These have an insane respawn rate and are everywhere. My friend is level 10 and he has 100+ copper ore, and wasn't even grinding for them. Seems as though the nodes are respawning after about 1 minute. Also we noticed that the same white common items were dropping in very large quantities from some mobs, getting 10+ of the same white common cloth gloves after killing some mobs. Hopefully this stuff is patched as it could ruin the economy later on.

2. May 29, 2017  
    Not just ores and herbs.
    Mob loot tables are kinda weird as well.
    I've got x3 of the same white item (cloth gloves or green shirts) from same mob (ended up having something like 15 green shirts after 5 kills.
    Also you can get various humanoid drops from beasts and vice versa.
    For example, you end up getting linen - wool cloth drops and sometimes uncommon weapon - armor drops from wolfs, bears etc.

3. May 29, 2017  
    Could be possible that they used spawn rates that would be fit for an Outland-Tier population.

4. May 29, 2017  
    I've got x3 of the same white item (cloth gloves or green shirts) from same mob
    Let me guess, from skeletons in Tranquil Garden Cemetery in Duskwood? Because we have that triple Green Linen Shirt issue in Lordaeron. It appears that some things got overlooked...