1. May 29, 2017  

Pet Scaling

So Ive tried to find info about pet scaling so I could personally check that pets have the right stats, but its hard to find info this old. Most of the stuff is from previous patches so its not accuarate. Anybody can confirm that pets have the right scaling? or maybe have any source to what the pet base stats should be?

2. May 29, 2017  

3. May 29, 2017  
    Do stats scale dynamically ?
    What do you mean exactly?

4. May 29, 2017  
    Was a bug tester on another server and the subject of pet stat is always fun, both scaling and base stat.

But the most annoying one is about wether or not pet stat follow their master's each time they change (ex: AP proc) or if they just are calculated on summon. The later leads to some sick prebuff in order to have a pet on steroids. Also loking at you unholy ghoul <3

If you want I can crawl through my old sources so you can check. I'm too lazy to levelup a hunter to 80 to check for bugs.

5. May 29, 2017  
    Oh wow, I didnth think that could happen. Ill do some testing and answer back later.
    Anything you can provide will be super useful

6. May 29, 2017  
    Yeah, tested a little bit and pet always updates.

7. May 30, 2017  

8. May 30, 2017  
    Oh, I did find this page before, but I wasnt too sure about it. Guess Ill try it out then

9. May 30, 2017  
    You'll find the same coefficients everywhere

The main point of this page is the order and how to calculate a pet's health