1. May 29, 2017  

Impossible to quest in Outlands: Alliance

Something has to be done about this...Any alliance member can tell you that the "Overlord" quest is permanently camped by 15+ horde, and on top of that there's multiple 70s stalking the areas. Not only Overlord, but also very common beginner quest areas are just completely swarmed, we never stood a chance. I've organized multiple groups for questing, and even then we get destroyed by 70s that BLEW through 60-70 because they had no opposition...The only way to fix this is to make it a PvE server...The only thing that happens in a PvP server is high levels gank low levels who are trying to quest. There's no "fun" outside of that to be had...This is out of hand, someone please do something...

I decided to move zones because it was just too crazy...I go into Zangermarsh and what do I see? 70+ horde and 5 alliance at the quest hub...Please god..

Also giving a free faction change to horde...So people who rolled horde get to breeze through the levelling process, then switch to alliance without feeling the pain of being the underdog...Please compensate alliance somehow, it was a tough road for us all....And it still is...

Horde constantly complain about huge queue times for BGs? Well stop KILLING us while we're questing and there will be more people to queue up!

2. May 29, 2017  
    They just implemented switching to alliance, I would wait a bit.

3. May 29, 2017  
    And the feedback from those who have made the switch is they have no FPs, their bank bags are gone, reps are gone and they must keep the same name. Some reported their hearthstone still said Org.

4. May 29, 2017  
    So? They will just fix it then I suppose. Also I think its good that it is a pvp server, makes a lot of fun.

5. May 29, 2017  
    Get used to it. Its gonna be like that for the next1-3 months.

Or you could join Medivh, the way the game is meant to be played, and have a natural and fulfilling TBC experience.

6. May 29, 2017  
    FHamburg33, are you horde by chance? Because the only way you're having fun in Outland right now would be if you're horde. I'm sitting at cenarion outpost right now in ghost form (Because they just can't help themselves) waiting for 17 horde to finish the colossus quest 1 at a time

7. May 29, 2017  
    I've just been questing like a friendly fellow, until a lvl 70 gnome mage (MiniĀ¤%!#") started ganking ALL THE TIME. What's the restult? We gank back

8. May 29, 2017  
    Of course I am horde, and I am killing every ally I see in Outland/on the Overlord quest. lol

9. May 29, 2017  
    Do you see the problem here? The point of having 2 factions is to have competition...This isn't competition, it's a massacre that's one sided. We can't level up to queue for BGs to give Horde something to actually fight. I've died over 100 times and it's been 1v1 maybe 5 times, and maybe 2 of those we were the same level.

10. May 29, 2017  
    Well, that happened since day 0 in this server. People keep getting to Outlands and they keep realising.
    Try to pressure the staff, I'm trying too...

11. May 29, 2017  
    +1 for switching the server to PVE. I don't see any advantage of having the server as PVP

12. May 29, 2017  
    ...The only way to fix this is to make it a PvE server...

HAHAHAHA no

13. May 29, 2017  

14. May 29, 2017  
    PvE server would be great, level up asap and get to content be it pvp or pve.

15. May 29, 2017  
    PvE server rly no.. there is a "hardcore" Medivh server.. oh they lose their reputation? after 1 week this is not a big deal tbh.. HS to OG? i dont think so its hard to solve.. and keep the same name.. again 1 week old server if you already wanna change your name then idk.. no comment.. stop crying for everything really.. there are 15 topic now about balance i think they already know this and working on this.. STAFF! just give alliance advantages delete horde racials or idk so they will stop crying about faction balance.. then they will find another way to cry for something so..

123 Last