1. May 29, 2017  
    We just wiped the kiddies out, bring at least 2 warlock into the group and seed of corruption the living **** out of them. They will never know what hit them :D

2. May 29, 2017  
    Why dont they, (for the time being) make mixed faction bgs? Like on blackrock? Until pop gets settled or wont that change anything?

3. May 29, 2017  
    Why dont they, (for the time being) make mixed faction bgs? Like on blackrock? Until pop gets settled or wont that change anything?
    Open world is a problem

4. May 29, 2017  
    Open world is a problem
    Ah yes no for sure, they shud maby with the faction change have a reward system implemented, maby 2levels rested xp, a gold reward say 500g, cheaper training ect. Make people WANT too change faction rather than just have em change for the lols
    Edited: May 29, 2017 Reason: Clarity

5. May 29, 2017  
    Okay this is getting seriously ridiculous.

Should probably start streaming from alliance questing. After that no1 would join alliance prolly anymore. Last 30min in Shadowmoon valley i've been maybe alive 5 minutes of it. Corpsecamped by 5-10 hordes. Questing in 5 man group. Getting just outnumbered everywhere.

No kind of a point in this open world. Should make the server pve until they find way to fix this balance. Totally horrible experience to play.

At least for now it seems that it aint getting any better.. Pretty much the opposite.

And to add for this text. I've always been playing pvp servers before, in retail and here. Also love world pvp and stuff like that, but at the moment it cant be called world pvp. It's simply corpsecampping or 10v1 etc.
    Edited: May 29, 2017

6. May 29, 2017  
    The moment this becomes a pve server that is when the pop will drop from like 15k to like 5 maybe a bit higher maybe a bit lower . Anyway people are here to pvp if u get camped get 70s to help you out :)
    And i am a part of the problem because i usually gank a lot too . And when my friends hit 70 we will start going on little 3man raids :D I know we are being c words but ...
    IF you see a guy called Jigiribobg its me :) Just so you know <3 See you in stranglethorn !

7. May 29, 2017  
    The moment this becomes a pve server that is when the pop will drop from like 15k to like 5 maybe a bit higher maybe a bit lower . Anyway people are here to pvp if u get camped get 70s to help you out :)
    And i am a part of the problem because i usually gank a lot too . And when my friends hit 70 we will start going on little 3man raids :D I know we are being c words but ...
    IF you see a guy called Jigiribobg its me :) Just so you know <3 See you in stranglethorn !
    You can pvp on PVE server just as well. The only thing I cannot do is kill people in the open world if they have pvp flag off.

And I doubt 10k people will leave if they can't kill lowbies. Most people are capable of fighting enemies their own level.
    Edited: May 29, 2017

8. May 29, 2017  
    So I just spent about 20 minutes looking at all the other threads, and it's a general consensus that there's no point to playing Alliance right now...Free Horde-Alliance transfer? Please release a list of how many Horde actually did that...maybe 100 people? There's no purpose...

9. May 29, 2017  
    So I just spent about 20 minutes looking at all the other threads, and it's a general consensus that there's no point to playing Alliance right now...Free Horde-Alliance transfer? Please release a list of how many Horde actually did that...maybe 100 people? There's no purpose...
    you know better first step? :)

10. May 30, 2017  
    Meanwhile at the Cruel's Intentions quest:

top kek

11. May 30, 2017  
    pretty much every unique mob that you have to kill for a quest is like this.Filled with horde,and if its not in that 1% chance,its filled with 5000 ally players that want to do it too so chances of actually finishing the quest are **** all.

12. May 30, 2017  
    Levelling as Ally is so Painful...its not only outland....Yersterday, i got ganked more than 7 times in an hour in Arathi Highlands.......Those who say Hordes get ganked too should try levelling as Alliance...only then would they understand....

(I notice most of the Horde gankers tend to be Undead...xd)

13. May 30, 2017  
    Support a faction based queue guys so a lot of people that is in queue will be able to log as ally and balance the realm

14. May 30, 2017  
    Support a faction based queue guys so a lot of people that is in queue will be able to log as ally and balance the realm
    Why? Why do we need balance?

15. May 30, 2017  
    2 lvl land 50% exp in 7-8 hours (alliance) need 1-2 hours to complete one quest here..

First 123 Last