1. May 29, 2017  

Dual spec?

Any news of dual spec on medivh?

2. May 29, 2017  
    Dual spec was only announced for the funserver aka outland. Medivh should be remaining blizzlike with no dual spec.

3. May 29, 2017  
    Dual spec was only announced for the funserver aka outland. Medivh should be remaining blizzlike with no dual spec.
    You could just reply that you dont know, no need for hate on dual spec, if you really want to go that path i must say that dual spec is really positive addition to wow, nothing game breaking in that, you allow players to do both pve and pvp, you let healers and tanks to farm and do quests instead of sitting in shatrah....

4. May 29, 2017  
    dual spec will be amazing addition even for mediv, blizzlike isnt always necessarily good

x1 server with improved quality of life is ideal for me, there is no need for masochist mode

5. May 29, 2017  
    You could just reply that you dont know, no need for hate on dual spec, if you really want to go that path i must say that dual spec is really positive addition to wow, nothing game breaking in that, you allow players to do both pve and pvp, you let healers and tanks to farm and do quests instead of sitting in shatrah....
    What the **** are you on about, he didn't hate on it lol. You sir, are a bit to touchy.
    He simply stated that no, there hasn't been any talk about Dual Spec for Medivh and then expressed his opinion about whether he thinks it should exist on this server or not.

There was no hate involved lol.

6. May 29, 2017  
    this server should be x2-x3 at least in vanilla content and have dual spec of course the people in q for outland prefers to remain in queue instead of level x5 times slower also it has less people so no reason to go medivh (for them)
    Edited: May 29, 2017

7. May 29, 2017  
    Some people prefer to play the game the way it was designed and balanced for. Guess Outland server is better option for you if you want higher xp rate. @alda54656

That said I wouldn't mind dual spec on this server.

8. May 29, 2017  
    I also would like dual spec on Medivh, even if the server is blizz-like blablabla, i think it's a great QoL addition.

9. May 29, 2017  
    haHaa.jpg. I wish I could tell about tales from wowscape funserver back then but I think they are lost and forgotten.

10. May 29, 2017  
    You know pathfinding isn't Blizz-like either? That is custom coding that is added to Vanilla and TBC servers to make the mobs act more real. As others have said Blizz-like is not always a good thing.

11. May 29, 2017  
    Haven't seen ANY private server including Medivh and Outland that were 100% Blizz-like. Sorry to burst the fantasy bubble people live in about these servers. The XP for leveling is on the pre-Wrath patch. It's much faster than it was at the start of BC. I rolled a hunter and paladin alt early on in the expansion. The mobs don't path properly at times, spells fire through the ground when on a hill, and much more. Blizz-like? Nope. That would take a lot more of their effort. It's better than many, but still not that close.

12. May 29, 2017  
    dual spec will be amazing addition even for mediv, blizzlike isnt always necessarily good

x1 server with improved quality of life is ideal for me, there is no need for masochist mode
    I COMPLETELY agree with you mate!!

13. May 29, 2017  
    People asking for 100% Blizzlike who never played the expansion during live and don't know what that entails. You are aware that features such as Dual Specialization were implemented by Blizzard later on in the game because they just hadn't thought about the feature until later on in the games progression and probably would've made it a thing earlier if they had thought about it earlier, right? Features such as the Dungeon Finder are debatable because they removed a lot of transitory gameplay by running between dungeons and summoning players, i.e. counterproductive Quality of Life features. Dual Spec however is not one of those, if anything it opens up more options of gameplay for players playing hybrid classes or simply want to have one specc for PvE and one for PvP.

As people stated; Blizzlike isn't always a good thing when it comes to a 10 year old expansion of the game. People saying it should remain 100% Blizzlike just for the sake of being 100% Blizzlike should really consider what the games development actually was back then. Nobodies arguing the Hardcore aspect of the expansion.

You know pathfinding isn't Blizz-like either? That is custom coding that is added to Vanilla and TBC servers to make the mobs act more real. As others have said Blizz-like is not always a good thing.
    Also this.

14. May 29, 2017  
    ^ fully agreed
    the only reason blizzard didnt implement Dual spec earlier is:
    1. they didnt think of it (very unlikely, as it was requested thousands of times)
    2. they wanted you to grind more for respecs and spend more time in game because its subscription based (ding ding ding we got a winner here)

same goes for mount levels from 40 to 30 to 20. The reason it was like that is simply so you would be slower and stay with the game for longer $$$$

muh blizzlike when they give belf paladins stronger seals than alliance which are the original paladins.

Blizzard proved to be incompetent many times before and racials are one of the many proofs.

15. May 30, 2017  
    Any Staff member can tell us clearly if you plane to give us Dualspec on Medivh too please?
    Would be very interesting to know

12 Last