1. May 29, 2017  

Next steps in addressing faction balance

Now that free faction change has come out, it's been announced that other measures would be coming out to continue fix faction balance. I'm curious as to what those options are, and when (ballpark) a decision will be made. I'm not trying to be annoying, I just feel like it'd be nice to have a clear answer about what is to come. Anybody feel free to weigh in on what you'd like to see/not see.

2. May 29, 2017  
    There has to be something else, because what reason would Horde have to faction change? There's no purpose...They vastly outnumber us 5 to 1, I've been trying to leave Pools of Aggonar for 15 minutes, and I've been killed 6 different times while trying to mount up...By DIFFERENT people, not a camper...Just passersby Horde that see me....It's like silk road...

3. May 29, 2017  
    In my view there should be benefits for rolling alliance both while leveling and at end-game. Maybe greatly reduced costs of training/respecs/riding+mount/small buff to honor gains etc.

4. May 29, 2017  
    So im tyring to move alliance but your website keeps saying "That character does not exist or does not belong to your account." So looks like its not letting me anyway!

5. May 29, 2017  
    Set cap on horde at 50 - 60% server capacity and keep free faction change open from horde to alliance.

6. May 29, 2017  
    Should take just rough action. When balance goes over 51% or 55% horde just prevent logging in..

7. May 29, 2017  
    Imo it would be great if they give both factions both Faction Paladin Seals.
    Another thing I'd like to see: give Humans their WotLK racial or something similiar to WOTF. Yes I know... this is custom and not blizzlike. People gonna hate me and I apologize in advance... The point is: why shouldn't we balance an unbalanced (faction wise) expansion?
    In my opinion both of these changes would make it so much more desirable to play alliance (Yes, I rolled Horde bcoz of exactly these two facts). WOTF and Orc Passive are just too OP in PvP, Bloodelf Seal is so much better PvE wise for Rets. Alliance has nothing comparable... :/

Edit: I would reroll alliance instantly if those 2 changes were made.

Edit 2: I did rethink my Suggestion about giving both Faction Seals to both Factions: both seals combined could be game breaking in PvE. I think it'd be better to make it spec dependent: give Palas deeply specced into Retribution Seal of Blood and Palas deeply specced into Protection Seal of Vengeance. This would prevent any unseen gamebreaking abuses and opens up both speccs for both factions.
    Edited: May 29, 2017