1. May 29, 2017  

Donating to switch to horde ?

Is there a way that I can switch to horde from ally ? Seeing that you guys give **** all about balancing the server,and I dont really care about BGs,can I donate for a faction swap from ally to horde ? I just want to do quests and play at peace.Literally impossible as ally cant even leave hellfire because i cant do a single ****ing quest unless its **** like burn towers and destroy portals.Any quest that requires *insert kill 20 of something* is just aids.

2. May 29, 2017  
    Is there a way that I can switch to horde from ally ? Seeing that you guys give **** all about balancing the server,and I dont really care about BGs,can I donate for a faction swap from ally to horde ? I just want to do quests and play at peace.Literally impossible as ally cant even leave hellfire because i cant do a single ****ing quest unless its **** like burn towers and destroy portals.Any quest that requires *insert kill 20 of something* is just aids.
    just wait a couple of days

3. May 29, 2017  
    just wait a couple of days
    Wait for what? Would we very good if they actually said what they are planning.

4. May 29, 2017  
    why u want to know about all they plans? they are working on it thats all.. server is 1 week old only and they already did things.. but that truth faction balance should be one of the most important thing atm

5. May 29, 2017  
    It's need to be done before, now there is no simple way to create real balance. You will see it.

Why horde will use fractions change, bg q only? Very poor factor, other just dont existing. PVP win rate for ally is to low, so insta q it's not factor at all.

I'm horde, and I dont see any reason do change my fractions, lol

6. May 29, 2017  
    this is why they should give something to alliance

7. May 29, 2017  
    Worst part is that they had been warned even before releasing the server. Mindset? "We don't wanna avoid a problem, we wanna fix it".

I am really hoping that now they can clean the mess, because I wanna play in Medivh...

8. May 29, 2017  
    Is there a way that I can switch to horde from ally ? Seeing that you guys give **** all about balancing the server
    05:15:57 Faction change is now available for free from Horde to Alliance. Visit our website at https://www.warmane.com/account/services to perform it.

^ From in-game server-wide chat spam.

FACTION BALANCE
    May 28, 2017
    Faction change is now available on Outland from Horde to Alliance for free.
    Additional measures aimed at balancing faction ratio will be announced as they become available.

^ From the website homepage: https://www.warmane.com/

I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that we don't care.

9. May 29, 2017  
    I totally agree with OP about this, except for the part about you not caring, you obviously do.

But its frustrating to be alliance right now, since there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. AH is dead, you cant do quests, you cant farm etc.

I would love to be able to pay you guys even more to swap my char to horde, lets make this an all horde server and forget about pvp :)

10. May 29, 2017  
    you kids shouldn't have rolled alliance if all you are gonna do is complain. Reroll horde and start over its not staffs fault you made a poor choice

11. May 29, 2017  
    Faction transfers are used to fix imbalances. Allowing them to Horde, even if using coins, would be in the very least counterproductive towards that goal.

12. May 29, 2017  
    How can you say that the staff does not give a **** about balancing the server, when they have enabled faction change from horde to alliance?

It is actually not much more they can do, if they are not gonna add free mounts (for example). They have said they will consider other options (I think), but I guess they have to think first before they do any extreme changes that can destroy the server.

I am alliance myself, and I don't see how it is such a big problem. Yes, I can agree there is some unbalance, but you are really asking the staff to make it worse, on a PvP server.

It is a 5x server, if it is such a pain, make a new character on horde - worst they can do it to enable alliance to horde change.

13. May 29, 2017  
    dont enable Alli to Horde its pointless..

14. May 29, 2017  
    When i change faction,do I get to customize my char (like hair,earings and so)

Never did it,but now considering it.
    This is funny question,I know. :D