1. May 29, 2017  

Instant Level 70(Shop)

Will there be an Instant LVL 70 feature to buy in the shop in the future?

2. May 30, 2017  

3. May 30, 2017  
    Why would there be an instant 70 if it's a x5 server? Just level.

4. May 30, 2017  
    ye just level alliance character GL & HF

5. May 30, 2017  
    ye just level alliance character GL & HF
    That is what I have been doing, level 54 and still going. Alliar.

6. May 30, 2017  
    Why not? We have instant 80 on Icecrown even tho it's x7.

7. May 30, 2017  
    It's not yet decided whether there will be an instant 70; I'd not expect any news at least a fortnight from now when they might enable the Marketplace ('at least one month from launch')

8. May 30, 2017  
    If they follow the same idea they have with Icecrown, I am pretty sure it will be implemented. Just let it advance through the content.

9. May 30, 2017  
    I won't be able to understand if they don't put instant 70 tbh since Icecrown has it & it's even easier (x7) why wouldn't it be on x5 TBC Server? I really hope it gets implemented.

10. May 30, 2017  
    Over long run its prolly better not to since people will pay more coins for leveled characters and too much influx of instant lv 70 might be unwanted by many who leveled here.
    Tho if you decide to buy toon of marketplace you still haveto donate and buy toon for xxx coins.

11. May 30, 2017  

12. May 30, 2017  
    Over long run its prolly better not to since people will pay more coins for leveled characters and too much influx of instant lv 70 might be unwanted by many who leveled here.
    Tho if you decide to buy toon of marketplace you still haveto donate and buy toon for xxx coins.
    People aren't all rich, the chars on store are for like 250 coins minimal level 70 with the worst gear even imaginable.

and
    WHY THE **** ARE WE RESTRICTED TO A PRICE WHEN SELLING A CHAR???????????????

If it's for Warmane to get money then i'll understand but idk why the **** are we having that ****ty restriction otherwise.

13. May 30, 2017  
    please no, it's really not hard to level. half the people at 70 are already trash